2017-2018 California Northstate University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know when the next Interview group is? I think the last one was the 14th or something like that, with a interview group of 30 students this sdn is awfully quiet to get some info out of lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know when the next Interview group is? I think the last one was the 14th or something like that, with a interview group of 30 students this sdn is awfully quiet to get some info out of lol

There will be an interview day this Friday 1/19 and I believe the next after that is 3/2

Members don't see this ad :)
Got pulled off the waitlist today :) Two months after interviewing

Reactions: 9 users
yo so guys the accepted students group is right here:
edit: lol this is stupid, i have to post 10 times before i can post a link?
ok fine whatever type in CNUCOM Class of 2022 in the search box and it'll show up

check it out to see if it works
Isn’t working for me :/

I have yet to hear about an interview or anything from this school. Does anybody know if they accept pre-interview updates, and if so, how we should go about submitting them?

try it again and see, i logged into a "decoy" account and was able to find it
here's how: type in cnucom class of 2022 and go to groups on the upper tabs and it should show up

if not let me know
Found it on Facebook. Is that what you’re talking about? Thanks!

I must say, after my interview with Northstate last week my opinion of the school has totally changed. At first, I was apprehensive to the school for all the common reasons, but now I really do think Northstate is a fantastic medical school and that in a few years everyone will feel that way. The students and faculty were all so friendly! And I really like the vision of the school! And now that they have shown with their Step 1 score that they prepare students well for the Step exams, all of my fears of the school have gone away. I'm really excited to hear back from them in a couple weeks!

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Bougie AF

hell yes ok we're in business

here's the 2022 group for accepted students
warning: you'll need to send the mods a screenshot of your acceptance letter
we ran into some trouble last year when a bunch of people who didn't get accepted started spamming the group just like i did two seconds ago

This school seem great and all but my only concern is matching for residency. Since it is a new school it is not vey known and I worry about matching to a good residency program....

This school seem great and all but my only concern is matching for residency. Since it is a new school it is not vey known and I worry about matching to a good residency program....
Yeah same

Hello everyone!

Have any of you heard back from CNUCOM yet? Today should be the last day to hear back about a definite acceptance/rejection for the 1/19 interview group if I remember correctly. :)

Accepted!! Interviewed Jan 19th :)

Oh my gosh congratulations!! Looks like they're starting to send them out. I am going to be refreshing my inbox every 5 min today haha. Hopefully good news comes in!

Thank you!! I actually got the email yesterday but I thought three calendar weeks would be today, so there's still time for good news!! Good luck!!

I too interviewed on 1/19 and was accepted a little over a week ago! I just thought I'd wait to not worry anyone. I hope the best for the rest of you! I'm always impressed in how kind and good-hearted many med school applicants are. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted on Thursday! Interviewed 1/19 also :)

Surprised no one from the 2/9 interview group posted here. it seems like so many interviewees stay away from the sdn page for this school, does anyone know when the next group is?

Accepted on Thursday! Interviewed 1/19 also :)

Out of curiosity for people accepted who did you send thank you notes to? I didn't get any of my interviewers' email addresses.

Accepted students Facebook: search CNUCOM class of 2022
See ya there!

Out of curiosity for people accepted who did you send thank you notes to? I didn't get any of my interviewers' email addresses.
I sent it to the general admissions email and put my interview group on there and asked them to forward it to my interviewers

II received just now! Complete July. IS

Edit: Can anyone confirm the end time of the interview day? I know the website says until 3pm but I am trying to book a flight back to school. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
II received just now! Complete July. IS

Edit: Can anyone confirm the end time of the interview day? I know the website says until 3pm but I am trying to book a flight back to school. Thanks!
You give me hope lol whens the interview date? is it march?

Yes March 2nd. Hang in there, I feel your pain! I almost deleted the email without reading it because I assumed it was a rejection :yeahright:

Yes March 2nd. Hang in there, I feel your pain! I almost deleted the email without reading it because I assumed it was a rejection :yeahright:
Thank you for sharing. I hope I still have a chance to hear from them. I completed my secondary in September. I am a little hopeless applying this cycle.

Thank you for sharing. I hope I still have a chance to hear from them. I completed my secondary in September. I am a little hopeless applying this cycle.
Same. But again, thanks for sharing, fingers crossed!

Surprised no one from the 2/9 interview group posted here. it seems like so many interviewees stay away from the sdn page for this school, does anyone know when the next group is?

So sorry! Never occurred to me to hit up SDN. I was part of the 2/9 group, got my II 1/24. Looks like a 2 week lead time.

I believe the next two dates are 3/2 and 3/30. One of my friends got their II for 3/2 on 2/16, which matches the 2 week lead time. I'd expect II for the 3/30 date to go out no later than 3/16.

Talking to students during the lunch, they did interviews in April last year, so there may be hope.

Can anyone confirm the end time of the interview day? I know the website says until 3pm but I am trying to book a flight back to school.

They work very hard to get you out by 3. I was done and in my car at 2:55. Just a tip, traffic in the area gets ridiculous rapidly at 4 and doesn't decongest til 7, but it's mostly southbound traffic so going to the airport shouldn't be killer if you take an uber right after the interview. I think it would be preferable to wait for your flight in the airport rather than in traffic.

For those who interviewed 2/9, has anyone heard anything? Rejections or acceptances?

They told us three weeks, which would mean this Friday.
I know! But previous people have heard back about acceptances earlier than Friday, so that's what I was asking. If you look back to earlier this month, people accepted got emails as early as 2 weeks after the interview!

I know! But previous people have heard back about acceptances earlier than Friday, so that's what I was asking. If you look back to earlier this month, people accepted got emails as early as 2 weeks after the interview!

That was one poster? Another on the Thursday, and another on the Friday. Probably a few more who don't frequent SDN.

Thinking about that is just anxiety inducing :scared: so I just pretend like I didn't see that one, and just think about Friday Friday Friday.... :unsure:

That was one poster? Another on the Thursday, and another on the Friday. Probably a few more who don't frequent SDN.

Thinking about that is just anxiety inducing :scared: so I just pretend like I didn't see that one, and just think about Friday Friday Friday.... :unsure:

I'm with you there! One more day....

Does anyone know if they're still interviewing/sending ii?

Interviewed on 2/9 and still anxiously waiting and refreshing my inbox every couple minutes!

Does anyone know if they're still interviewing/sending ii?

Yes. I believe there's a session scheduled for March 2 and sometime in April. Invites should still be going out.

Interviewed on 2/9 and still anxiously waiting and refreshing my inbox every couple minutes!

It's Thursday, my friend. Breathe.

If anyone hears anything from the 2/9 interview let us know! I'm anxiously awaiting