2017-2018 Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine (CUSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Who is going to accepted students day? (April 7th)

Reactions: 3 users
Withdrew my acceptance here today! I hope it goes to one of you all!

That makes sense for ortho now that you point that out but I think urology matches early, right?
True! Their match was back on 1/18. I actually didn't hear of a urology match at all (but can support hearing about the ortho matches), so I can't really comment.

True! Their match was back on 1/18. I actually didn't hear of a urology match at all (but can support hearing about the ortho matches), so I can't really comment.

When I interviewed one of the students had just sent a text to my interviewer that they had matched in urology!

Reactions: 1 user
Did you guys find the list of hotels through the link Campbell gives with the interview confirmation? I'm not seeing the list of hotels

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who interviewed in February been accepted. Just got waitlisted this morning.

Check the thread. They have been waitlisting for months.

Yeah, I checked the thread.
The Dean mentioned during our interview that they were still accepting students.

When did you interview? I interviewed today and the director of admissions told us they've been using the wait list since around November

Accepted off the waitlist!!! Interview 11/14 :)

Reactions: 5 users
Interviewed 2/20 and just received the waitlist email today! Hoping for some movement :)

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if CUSOM allows 3rd or 4th year students to do away rotations?

Hey guys does anybody know if CUSOM is still sending out interviews?

Does anyone know if CUSOM allows 3rd or 4th year students to do away rotations?
Currently, no third years are allowed to do an away rotation. You can have up to 6 away rotations during your 4th year.

Accepted here around Christmas, trying to decide between this school and another but really love what I see so far.

Recently found out I was rejected here. Kinda surprised as I thought the first 2 of my 3 interviews went really well. The second one even told me I had what she was looking for in her interviewees.

I feel like only two of my other interivews went better than these three so now I'm questioning how I actually did on these other interviews. :(

Wish the rest of you good luck!

Last edited:
Just withdrew my acceptance! I hope one of you deserving people get an acceptance soon! Campbell is a great school

Interviewed 3/19 waitlisted 3/23
Hoping for some waitlist movement!! I wasn’t sure what to expect before the interview, but I ended up really falling in love with this school.

I am sure this has already been brought up somewhere in the thread, but is Campbell's dress policy business professional dress, or business causal? (I really just want to know if we are required to wear ties everyday or not)

I am sure this has already been brought up somewhere in the thread, but is Campbell's dress policy business professional dress, or business causal? (I really just want to know if we are required to wear ties everyday or not)
yes to ties

Hey for those going to accepted student’s day, do you guys know the expected attire?

Reactions: 1 users
Hey, just finding out about this thread. I interviewed at the end of November and was initially waitlisted before getting accepted about two weeks later, around the first week of January. The folks in the admissions department are super nice and forthcoming with information, so if you are worried about your status or have any questions, they are very helpful!

Good luck to all of you still waiting!

Hey for those going to accepted student’s day, do you guys know the expected attire?

Do you know when this event is? I have not received any additional emails since my acceptance. Not sure what the attire is, but I will let you know if I hear something!

Do you know when this event is? I have not received any additional emails since my acceptance. Not sure what the attire is, but I will let you know if I hear something!
It is this Saturday April 7th! and nvm there is no dress code.