2017-2018 Canadian dental school interviews (MMI)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Science Fanatic

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I couldn't see anything on SDN about Canadian DMD/DDS 2017-2018 application cycle so I thought to post this. I was wondering if there was anyone who received an interview for any school and was interested in doing group practice for MMI via skype or any group forum to share interview advice/ practice material. I really don't know what to expect and it would be great to meet people in same situation. I have interview for UofT Feb. 10 :$
Thank you! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I have an uoft dental MMI interview. My guess is that it is 3 MMI stations because the MMI is only 30 min. The personality test has me worried. One of my buddies got waitlisted last because of it. He got in though :)

I have an uoft dental MMI interview. My guess is that it is 3 MMI stations because the MMI is only 30 min. The personality test has me worried. One of my buddies got waitlisted last because of it. He got in though :)
Oh thank u you so much for your reply! Oh really you think just 3 stations,, ya exactly I felt 30minutes is short time to go through bunch of stations. Oh no way! I never knew that it would be difficult the personality test. Are you from Toronto? I'm from uOttawa! Were you planning to studying ethics book. My friend suggested "doing right" she said it's not representative of the mmi but helps with ethics concepts.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh thank u you so much for your reply! Oh really you think just 3 stations,, ya exactly I felt 30minutes is short time to go through bunch of stations. Oh no way! I never knew that it would be difficult the personality test. Are you from Toronto? I'm from uOttawa! Were you planning to studying ethics book. My friend suggested "doing right" she said it's not representative of the mmi but helps with ethics concepts.
Did your friend say what was hard part about personality. Or do you just never know how you did. Is it questions like a general interview would ask and like why dentistry kinda thing? I'm glad he got in I guess there's also hope with waitlist

I can't seem to send you a message, but PM me! I'm interested!

Reactions: 1 user
His interview score was high and he has a gpa of 3.99 and dat of 24. So it must of been a personality test.

Do you know how many people got invited? Last year it was 220

Hi everyone.
I got a UofT interview invite for DDS. I am thrilled but equally nervous! Since this will be my first time interviewing for the UofT, it would be great if anybody has any insights as to the kind of questions asked in the interview and how hard is it!

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone.
I got a UofT interview invite for DDS. I am thrilled but equally nervous! Since this will be my first time interviewing for the UofT, it would be great if anybody has any insights as to the kind of questions asked in the interview and how hard is it!

Thanks in advance!
I feel you! This is also my first time doing interviews and hope to hear advice from others