2017-2018 Cooper Medical School of Rowan University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just an update for y’all. Cooper just emailed a bunch of “Welcome to the Class of 2022” emails to me by accident. And the financial lady said they just recently accepted a student this morning.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone applied here with only the minimum pre-reqs? (2 semesters of bio and 2 semesters of chemistry)

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone thinking/debating of dropping their acceptance here, or is waitlist movement pretty much over at cmsru?

Is anyone thinking/debating of dropping their acceptance here, or is waitlist movement pretty much over at cmsru?

I don't think the waitlist movement is over yet, we still have some people joining the facebook group every couple of days occasionally who were most likely admitted via the waitlist.

Reactions: 1 user
Please post if you know they are taking off the RL. Thanks.

I'm still on the priority waitlist, and I didn't get a call. And according to this forum, they will exhaust the PWL before getting to the regular waitlist...

I guess please let us know if you decide to drop your acceptance, so those of us waiting have a little glimmer of hope!

I'm still on the priority waitlist, and I didn't get a call. And according to this forum, they will exhaust the PWL before getting to the regular waitlist...

I guess please let us know if you decide to drop your acceptance, so those of us waiting have a little glimmer of hope!
hope u get in dawg. Mb for being so impatient. In back of line lol

Hey guys, so I called today and they said that movement is still happening and that a someone was gonna actually get called today cause they got accepted! She said keep holding out cause you never know!

And also if you got accepted here recently, let us knowww! give us sdn-ers a glimmer of hope! It only takes a few minutes to post!!

Hey guys, so I called today and they said that movement is still happening and that a someone was gonna actually get called today cause they got accepted! She said keep holding out cause you never know!

And also if you got accepted here recently, let us knowww! give us sdn-ers a glimmer of hope! It only takes a few minutes to post!!

Thank you so much for sharing this! I'm still waiting on PWL too and it's so good to hear that there is still movement! Keep the hope alive.

I noticed three people added to the group so most likely accepted off the waitlist last week! I hope you all get in, unfortunately most people don’t even use SDN so I doubt everyone will post!

Was accepted off pwl - hang in there all my fellow waitlisters!!

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone who has been accepted off of the PWL interview in March or April? I've been wondering if maybe the PWL is ordered based on interview date. @ReturnToSender can I ask what month you interviewed in?

Did anyone who has been accepted off of the PWL interview in March or April? I've been wondering if maybe the PWL is ordered based on interview date. @ReturnToSender can I ask what month you interviewed in?
Current student. PWL is not ranked based on interview date.

@BadSanta On MSAR, it says that waitlist decisions occur on a rolling basis? Is there any clarification on what this means?
Not sure, I just know that priority is not based on application date, as preferential candidates would be left out in the cold.

I understand that this process is stressful, but attempting to interpret outcomes in med admissions is like trying to read the stars. If it is going to happen, it will happen. In the end, it doesn’t matter which algorithm is used. Best of luck.

any news?

Nah fam, when I called, she said they are almost through the PWL, but not to expect much movement from now until august, maybe 1 or 2 more, and she still can't tell either! :( time to get ready for the re-application

Nah fam, when I called, she said they are almost through the PWL, but not to expect much movement from now until august, maybe 1 or 2 more, and she still can't tell either! :( time to get ready for the re-application
dang, hopefully you are one of them!

Guess my chances are done