2017-2018 Johns Hopkins Post Bac Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Youngwon

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to make a thread for JHU post bac program for 2017-2018. I'm going to be submitting my application in soon. Just freaking out because apparently some students with high gpa (3.6+) have been rejected and mine's a lot lower...Have a lot of clinical experiences but i dont know how much they take that into consideration...Anyone open to share your stats?
undergrad gpa: 3.1
Athletic training student: 2000+ clinical hours
Shadowing ortho surgeon in his clinic and surgeries
Coaching special olympics 6+ years

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted to JHU post bac and had the following stats:
3.98 GPA, shadowing, 100 hours volunteering

Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted to JHU post bac and had the following stats:
3.98 GPA, shadowing, 100 hours volunteering

Is this a post bac for career changers or a record enhancing program? If it's the latter, why in the world wouldn't you just apply to medical school?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wanted to make a thread for JHU post bac program for 2017-2018. I'm going to be submitting my application in soon. Just freaking out because apparently some students with high gpa (3.6+) have been rejected and mine's a lot lower...Have a lot of clinical experiences but i dont know how much they take that into consideration...Anyone open to share your stats?
undergrad gpa: 3.1
Athletic training student: 2000+ clinical hours
Shadowing ortho surgeon in his clinic and surgeries
Coaching special olympics 6+ years

Have you interviewed with JHU yet? I have an interview with them in 2 weeks, and I am looking for any helpful information :)

Have you interviewed with JHU yet? I have an interview with them in 2 weeks, and I am looking for any helpful information :)

Hi
I'm new to SDN, but I wanted to ask you, SouthernBelle14, about your interview experience. I just heard from JHU about an interview.
Thanks!