2017-2018 Kansas City University (KCU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi ya'll! I'm getting kind of nervous about the move to CT and had two questions!
1. I move in this weekend and have to pay my pro-rated rent...will someone be in the office this weekend to take my check?
2. Is there a certain time I can move in? My lease doesn't have a specified time so would it matter if i came at 7 AM and started to move my furniture and other belongings in?
Thank you for the help!
Not sure about number one... but I know you can move in whenever and that time doesn’t matter!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi ya'll! I'm getting kind of nervous about the move to CT and had two questions!
1. I move in this weekend and have to pay my pro-rated rent...will someone be in the office this weekend to take my check?
2. Is there a certain time I can move in? My lease doesn't have a specified time so would it matter if i came at 7 AM and started to move my furniture and other belongings in?
Thank you for the help!

1. No one on the office will take your check. But at CT, there's a rent drop off slot.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys, so Ill be living at CT this year and wont be bringing a car (I actually dont have a license) , my question is will I be able to get by without a car for the first two year?

How about year 3-4?

I think years 1-2 you’ll be ok but years 3-4 you definitely need a car as you may travel to some of your rotation sites like if you’re in KC you may have one in Overland Park which is a suburb.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for the help!
No one will be in the office. Just drop the check off in the deposit box and they'll get it Monday. As long as it's the day you're supposed to move in you can move in whenever

Reactions: 1 user