2017-2018 Meharry Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got an Interview Invite today. Any feedback from anyone? Pros or Cons on the school?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you mind listing your Top 3 issues with the school??
They put so many obstacles in your way of becoming a doctor. They are more focused on us becoming Heath Coaches and spending less time studying for Step 1.

I could write a novel about everything that is wrong with this school but I'm too pissed. Just don't come here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
They put so many obstacles in your way of becoming a doctor. They are more focused on us becoming Heath Coaches and spending less time studying for Step 1.

I could write a novel about everything that is wrong with this school but I'm too pissed. Just don't come here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using SDN mobile
Isn't that Merhhary goal tho? Helping underserved people and stuff. I am applying to this school but realistically it is a safety and I will most likely be a victim of yield protection.

The person telling you not to come to Meharry or to decline an acceptance here is ALREADY IN MEDICAL SCHOOL!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
The person telling you not to come to Meharry or to decline an acceptance here is ALREADY IN MEDICAL SCHOOL!
Yes, but him/her thoughts are valid anyway. I appreciate them telling them what they think of the school. In the end its up to us individually to decide what to do.

So far, nothing from Meharry. No interview, no rejection. My form on apply web just says submitted. Is it supposed to say "received" or something? I want to give them a call to ask but thought to post it first.

So far, nothing from Meharry. No interview, no rejection. My form on apply web just says submitted. Is it supposed to say "received" or something? I want to give them a call to ask but thought to post it first.
send an email instead

Are there people who interviewed and haven’t heard back of a decision? Please reply when you interviewed! I interviewed last December and haven’t heard at all!!!
Did you finally heard anything bback?