2017-2018 New York Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
To those asking: waitlist movement will likely be no sooner than traffic day (5/1 this year) and could be a week or so after that.

Congratulations to all accepted!

Members don't see this ad.

For anyone who's submitted an updated - did you get a response saying that they received it?

For anyone who's submitted an updated - did you get a response saying that they received it?
Nope. I sent an update about activities and my job then another update about change in contact info in AMCAS and they only got back to me about the second update but not the first.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted on Wednesday! Interviewed 10/26

Reactions: 1 users
Turned down my offer of acceptance... I hope one of you great people takes my spot :)

All of the best to you!

Reactions: 16 users
II this morning!!! Still in shock IIs are still going out

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II this morning! Complete late July, what a wonderful surprise =) OOS. Earliest date mid-Feb

Reactions: 3 users
II this morning! Complete early August!
LM-67, OOS

DUDE CONGRATS!! I've seen you in other threads and I'm so happy for you!! You're gonna kill it! All you need is one!

Thanks! I was getting worried, finally a little relieved that the schools are noticing all my hard work!

Last edited:
II this morning as well. Complete early August LizzyM 70, super excited!

fml I go to figure out logistics for an hour and 10 interview dates shrink to 2

Reactions: 1 user
Interview date for Feb 27, chances I'm just interviewing for a waitlist spot?

do you guys mean that all interview slots for the cycle are booked??

do you guys mean that all interview slots for the cycle are booked??
Doubtful. If you read the thread, the poster above who is a current student has repeated a million times that he got his II in March. It's only December. Chill.

Doubtful. If you read the thread, the poster above who is a current student has repeated a million times that he got his II in March. It's only December. Chill.
They are booked until March. They interview until early April, so hopefully more applicants will withdraw.

~0%.

Schools don’t interview people they wouldn’t potentially accept. There’s no such thing as a waitlist interview, certainly not here.
I dont know why people keep saying "interview for waitlist spots"

Schools have like 4-5 months worth of interviewees on the waitlist already, why would they want to add more...

Lots of II's today and here I am sitting here on hold...

Complete July 11, still under review.

I just saw that they put my application on hold. The date says Hold on 8/21/17 but I've definitely checked several times since that date and this is the first time I've seen it. Complete 7/14.