2017-2018 New York Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's in the NYMC email. Got it this morning. It looked like the whole class was added, but you could all. It basically just linked to the registrar's website telling you which courses to add on your TuoroOne Portal.

Here's the link: 2018-2019 First Year Registration
I definitely did not get this email. But I am also on hold for registration because of my health form.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! Have you been able to find the Facebook page for the 2022 class?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was just offered acceptance to 2019 entering class through NYMC's early assurance program. It has been an odd year indeed for NYMC's wait list.

Reactions: 6 users
I was just offered acceptance to 2019 entering class through NYMC's early assurance program. It has been an odd year indeed for NYMC's wait list.

congrats! Did you send any updates?

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone received an email asking if you’re interested in staying on the waitlist/did this turn into an acceptance?

Update: just got accepted off the waitlist AND with scholarship money!!!!

Reactions: 9 users
Has anyone received an email asking if you’re interested in staying on the waitlist/did this turn into an acceptance?

I only received an email asking if I wanted to stay on the waitlist when I was first waitlisted. Did you receive another one recently? Congrats on your acceptance! Did you send any updates?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I only received an email asking if I wanted to stay on the waitlist when I was first waitlisted. Did you receive another one recently? Congrats on your acceptance! Did you send any updates?

I received the continued interest email this morning, and then got the acceptance offer a few hours later so it all moved very quickly! Didn’t send in any updates.

Reactions: 2 users
I received the continued interest email this morning, and then got the acceptance offer a few hours later so it all moved very quickly! Didn’t send in any updates.

Wow awesome! This is exciting because it appears the real waitlist movement has finally started (despite deferring some people to start in 2019). Will you be taking it? Hopefully there will be some more movement before orientation.

Wow awesome! This is exciting because it appears the real waitlist movement has finally started (despite deferring some people to start in 2019). Will you be taking it? Hopefully there will be some more movement before orientation.

I think I will be!! I absolutely loved the school while I was there and the scholarship money is just the cherry on top

Reactions: 2 users
Also got accepted today into Class of 2022 with scholarship money! Was in the early assurance program

Reactions: 9 users
Anyone else no longer have portal access? RIP.

I dont have access anymore either. This maybe because the cycle opened up for 2018-2019. They haven’t sent rejections out yet. I think they’ll send them out towards the end of the month.

Matriculating student here. Does anyone know how to unsubscribe from some of the email chains we get? I don’t care to see if people are selling things or renting out a sublet. Thanks in advance

Matriculating student here. Does anyone know how to unsubscribe from some of the email chains we get? I don’t care to see if people are selling things or renting out a sublet. Thanks in advance

Lmao I wish, you’re gonna love Grand Rounds.

They’re transitioning to Gmail though I heard, much easier to filter.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if NYMC provides Microsoft Office (word, powerpoint, excel, onenote, etc.) for students either for free or at a discount? Not sure if I should purchase before matriculating or just wait until school starts.

Does anyone know if NYMC provides Microsoft Office (word, powerpoint, excel, onenote, etc.) for students either for free or at a discount? Not sure if I should purchase before matriculating or just wait until school starts.

We do get it, from library I think. I bought it before first year and was annoyed to find that we all got it free anyway. Save your money until you get here and try to buy literally nothing, no books or stethoscopes or anything until you get here

check out "microsoft office 365 for students". it gets you all of those apps for free, just use your student email address.

Anyone know where I can find the maximum number of LoR's that NYMC will accept? I know the MSAR says 6, but I would like to find it on NYMC's own website.