2017-2018 Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine (PNWU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II!!! I was checking all day and about 30 minutes ago status changed from "committee" to "Interview"

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
II! Not from the northeast (from WI). cGPA 3.6 sGPA 3.1 MCAT 503, lots of extracurriculars (w/rural populations)

For those with interviews, I read the email and realize it's MMI, but does anyone know if the entire thing is open application, just a portion or 100% closed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
For those with interviews, I read the email and realize it's MMI, but does anyone know if the entire thing is open application, just a portion or 100% closed?

It'll be open. Some of the interviewers will have your entire application with them to chat about.

For those with II's, how long did it take for you to receive an email after portal changed to "interview"?

For those with II's, how long did it take for you to receive an email after portal changed to "interview"?

Got mine the next day.

Portal changed to "Deny post-supplemental." Best of luck to you all.

Scheduled interview for October 13th. So excited!!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrawing my application because I've been accepted at my top school. Hopefully that opens the door for one of you. Good luck!!

Dang that's rough. I'm sure you'll have better luck other places! When were you complete?

I was complete July 24th. I'm very fortunate and lucky to have II's to a few other schools. Thank you and best of luck to you as well!

I have been complete since 08/08 and my status is still 'No decision.' Anyone in a similar boat?

Reactions: 1 users
I'm interviewing up there on September 29th. Anyone else that's up there at the same time want to grab dinner the night before?

I'm interviewing up there on September 29th. Anyone else that's up there at the same time want to grab dinner the night before?

I might be down for that......I'm still trying to figure out when I'll get there.

I might be down for that......I'm still trying to figure out when I'll get there.

Cool. Let me know. I'll be getting there about 2 pm the day before.

Interview invite! Kinda surprised because I'm not from the area at all.

Also complete 8/9; still no decision.

Dang that's rough, but it looks like you're doing great this cycle!! Is that already an acceptance? E-mail or portal? Complete date?
Thanks! Yes I've been accepted to ACOM. I found out about the rejection via portal, and I was complete 8/9

How did you find out about the interview process, I was trying to find it but could not....

How did you find out about the interview process, I was trying to find it but could not....

I went to an open house last year. At the time I didn't think to ask all the specifics.

Is anyone going to be there in December, I am going to select that date....

Complete 08/15 and still no decision. Congrats on everyone with IIs!

II several minutes ago! After weeks of waiting, not knowing if my app is competitive, this feels nice. Received my first 2 IIs within 4 hours today.

secondary received: 7/18
Complete: 08/09

Last edited:
Congrats. Where is the other II from?

II several minutes ago! After weeks of waiting, not knowing if my app is competitive, this feels nice. Received my first 2 IIs within 4 hours today.

secondary received: 7/18
Complete: 08/09

II today, from the Southeast. I think I was complete August 11.

Last edited:
For those who have gotten II, did you portal go from no decision to committee to interview? Mine changed to committee today... trying to figure out if this is a good sign or bad :happy:

For those who have gotten II, did you portal go from no decision to committee to interview? Mine changed to committee today... trying to figure out if this is a good sign or bad :happy:
I never saw mine in committee; only no decision. It changed to interview today, though I only checked after I received the interview invite email.

Mine went straight from no decision to interview. And I was checking it no joke once every couple hours. But I think it varies as well. I've heard others who have gotten interviews say it went to committee first.

No decision here still. Complete 8/15

No decision here still. Complete 8/15
complete 8/16, so same boat. But I'm not expecting any change until next week at least, considering all these II came to people who submitted the week prior to us

Last edited:
II today finally through portal! Complete 8/8.