2017-2018 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine - Georgia Campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II! OOS, not from the South, LizzyM 65. Complete in mid July.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
II! OOS, not from the South, LizzyM 65. Complete in mid July.

II on 9/22. Anyone know nearby hotels/how they're getting there from the airport? It seems like the airport is so far and the school didn't provide any list of hotels :(

Reactions: 1 user
Just a heads up saw another interview group on Friday 09/01. Whoever was in that group looked great!

Good luck to everybody playing the waiting game! Its still very early in the interview cycle!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone interviewing on the 8th and want to uber to the airport together afterwards? Feel free to message me

Anyone interviewing on the 8th and want to uber to the airport together afterwards? Feel free to message me
I will be there but flying out on Saturday:(

Has anyone invited for an interview this Friday received detailed instructions?

Has anyone invited for an interview this Friday received detailed instructions?

My confirmation for my interview date says that an agenda will be provided upon arriving at PCOM-GA. They said the day will start at 10am, last approximately 4 hours with a 30 min writing assignment in that time ( I know the question will come up, and in last year's thread the writing assignment is just a few basic questions they want you to fill out about yourself that may or may not be used in the personal interviews).

I am super excited!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
II on 9/22. Anyone know nearby hotels/how they're getting there from the airport? It seems like the airport is so far and the school didn't provide any list of hotels :(

I just googled hotels nearby and for the transportation I'll either uber or call up some shuttle companies but not entirely sure tbh..

I just googled hotels nearby and for the transportation I'll either uber or call up some shuttle companies but not entirely sure tbh..
I'm getting a rental car if you want a ride.

9/8 was the first interview day and there were 32 interviewees

Loved meeting everyone today! Was very impressed by this school! Their match list is great!

Members don't see this ad :)
Complete a few days ago...really hoping for an interview here!!

New to this site. Wondering if I should apply. From the Northeast, gpa 3.68, mcat 505, EMT, and rsch experience. Should I apply? Thank you!

New to this site. Wondering if I should apply. From the Northeast, gpa 3.68, mcat 505, EMT, and rsch experience. Should I apply? Thank you!

I would say go for it! You have above the MCAT average and the gpa average. I would also say just take a shot at it. You never will know what would happen if you never try (Unless money is tight then that is a different situation).

Got a II here on Friday!

Trying to reschedule it though, since they only gave me a weeks notice and my schedule is all out of whack due to the aftermath of Irma...

Reactions: 3 users
Good luck to anyone who interviewed on the 8th! Today should be the day!

So no decision letter in the mail today... For anyone who interviewed on the 8th did they say we would know in the mail on two weeks or the decision letters would be mailed in two weeks ?

So no decision letter in the mail today... For anyone who interviewed on the 8th did they say we would know in the mail on two weeks or the decision letters would be mailed in two weeks ?
I haven't received anything. I was also supposed to hear from CUSOM today as well. I think schools are just running behind because of the storms.

I'm fairly certain they said the decisions would be mailed two weeks after the interview so I am not expecting anything until next Monday or Tuesday at the earliest

I have been complete since August 8th and it's been silence since. I'm wondering if this means rejection

I have been complete since August 8th and it's been silence since. I'm wondering if this means rejection
Give it time. I sent everything thing in September but didn't get an II until January

Has anybody received their letter regarding their post interview decision ?

II just now!! IS, stats in signature. Super excited cause I have friends that go here!

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats, would mind sharing ur stats and also how long after u sent ur secondary u got the II? thx
SS in late August but I wasn't complete until a few weeks ago. Lizzy M 64.

Last edited:
Interviewed two weeks ago, got so anxious about not hearing back yet that I joined SDN. I just want to knowwwwwww

Just sent in my app a few days ago. I have 510 MCAT/3.6 cGPA and average to goodEC’s. Am I at a considerable disadvantage applying this late?

Just sent in my app a few days ago. I have 510 MCAT/3.6 cGPA and average to goodEC’s. Am I at a considerable disadvantage applying this late?
I'm an applicant, too, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but I'd say if you can afford the application fee, what's the harm in applying?

Ah! I originally had September 22nd but moved to October 27th because the date didn't work for me.

Still hoping we meet somewhere along the trail!
Any chance you're interviewing at NYIT-Jonesboro on Oct 20? Lol

Anyone hear anything from the Sept 8th interview? I just got an acceptance at a school I interviewed at after...

Accepted for the Class of 2022! I interviewed on the 8th and just received the official letter in the mail today!

Reactions: 9 users