2017-2018 Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got my rejection yesterday. Have another acceptance but still made me sad to see SLU go

Members don't see this ad.

Got my rejection yesterday. Have another acceptance but still made me sad to see SLU go

did they mention anything about a full class or anything? trying to gauge the size of the remaining waitlist haha. Not that it matters since I should just be working on secondaries for next year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Other than the Simon Recreation center, is there any sort of fitness room/center at the medical campus?

did they mention anything about a full class or anything? trying to gauge the size of the remaining waitlist haha. Not that it matters since I should just be working on secondaries for next year.
They didn't say anything about class size in the email. They are probably just trimming down the waitlist to a reasonable number.

How many more do you think will be pulled off the waitlist?

How many more do you think will be pulled off the waitlist?
Orientation is so soon that they're probably keeping a few people on the waitlist in case some rare event occurred that would open up a spot or two. Just assuming the chances are very, very near zero but not zero, so they can't cut us loose yet.

Applying here this upcoming cycle- does anyone know the range of MCAT scores they're accepting? I'm an OOS applicant.