2017-2018 University of Alabama

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are they still on first tier? The Twitter page hasn't really updated us on the movement.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are they still on first tier? The Twitter page hasn't really updated us on the movement.

Last I checked, they had gotten down to the second tier, but still have a few OOS first tier waitlisters that will get a call if seats open up for OOS applicants.

Ha, well looks like I got very slim chances then. Currently holding an OOS first tier spot. RIP

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if the tiers are ranked? Also, does anyone know how many more spots are left? When are they admitting more off of second tier again?

*So many questions for this mystified process*

Does anyone know if the tiers are ranked? Also, does anyone know how many more spots are left? When are they admitting more off of second tier again?

*So many questions for this mystified process*
I emailed Dr. G earlier about the tiers, and she told me they are unranked. I think the number of spots left are only dependent on the number of people holding acceptances that choose to give them up, so there is no way to tell when they will make offers again.

I wish the admissions updated us... Really want to know what is going on to access my probability of getting in...

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know anything about the waitlist situation rn? There have been no updates since early June, I believe

Has anyone that received a scholarship offer had it populate on BlazerNet yet?