2017-2018 Western Michigan University (Stryker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just got in off the waitlist

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Perhaps there's still a glimmer of hope for some of us

Members don't see this ad :)
Haven’t been on SDN in forever but I am so excited to start here in a few weeks!! Can’t wait to meet everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
Haven’t been on SDN in forever but I am so excited to start here in a few weeks!! Can’t wait to meet everyone!

Me too.......... probs never gonna log back into this website. It's been fun boiz.

How much effort is everyone putting into the pre-matriculation basic science learning objectives we were given? Most of it is stuff that I’m quite familiar with but, for example, I can’t straight up draw galactose or a strand of DNA. I’m just familiar with the structure and idea. Is this about as far is everyone going with these learning objectives? I’m trying to avoid pre-studying lol

How much effort is everyone putting into the pre-matriculation basic science learning objectives we were given? Most of it is stuff that I’m quite familiar with but, for example, I can’t straight up draw galactose or a strand of DNA. I’m just familiar with the structure and idea. Is this about as far is everyone going with these learning objectives? I’m trying to avoid pre-studying lol

I also went through to make sure I was familiar with the material, and there weren't any concepts I felt uncomfortable with. I think that's probably enough. Plenty of time to relearn to draw Fisher and Haworth projections of all the monosaccharides later, haha.

Reactions: 1 user
Is there a site or link I can look at for housing that is close to the school?