2018-2019 Boston University School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My friend got an II, complete 7/10, LizzyM~65, URM. Wanted to post since this thread needed a pick-me-up!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 11 users
Just to update, ORM, complete 7/12, Still under review

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Holy ****, first II! Complete 7/12, Was texted and emailed, OOS

Reactions: 17 users
Holy ****, first II! Complete 7/12, Was texted and emailed, OOS
PBZVn43l.jpg

Reactions: 19 users
II
3.8/519
CA Res.
Complete: 7/10

Reactions: 4 users
II as well!! Complete 7/10

Reactions: 3 users
This thread and the rolling admission has really enabled the BU admissions progress to be more transparent.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II here! Complete date was 7/10

OOS, 4.0/515, WARS 83.

+1! Stats in sig. One of my top choices, so excited. Hopefully I see some of you guys/gals there.

Last edited:
II here as well! I sent the secondary back 7/13 but wasn’t considered complete until 7/16. Can’t wait to see you all there!

Did anyone in state get an interview? If so when were you complete, and what are your stats?

II early this morning!!! So excited!! Complete 7/17

Reactions: 5 users
From what I see on the spreadsheet made from US news it's ~60%, but not sure if that's the most recent statistic.
Yeah i have US news sub and I looked on their website, exact numbers are 1151 interviewed and 524 accepted

Quick Question about the grid: Do we include all classes we took that fall in these categories? Does this include independent studies (in other words, do I include the credit I received for doing research in a lab and for being a lab TA?

Good to know, thanks! Maybe I should subscribe to the most recent one.
if i'm bored enough after i finish secondaries i might go ahead and make a new spreadsheet with the updated application/interview numbers

Edit: I started it tonight as a break from secondaries so ill finish it next week or something

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users
II today! complete 7/22. first of the cycle!

Reactions: 12 users
II just now, ny first one!!!!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 9 users
Interview invite just now. LM 76. Complete 7/30.

Reactions: 5 users
II. Complete 7/19 in state and BU undergrad alum.

Reactions: 6 users
I was complete 7/18 and still haven't heard anything. OOS, LM 75.

After submitting my secondary, I realized I copied and pasted the same diversity essay into both optional essay sections (one in the education history and one in the optional section). Should I call them to ignore the essay in the optional essay or just wait to see what happens?