2018-2019 CA University of Science and Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did you call them again?
Yea they just said committe should be meeting soon then notifications shortly after that so my best guess would be maybe before Christmas?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else still waiting on a decision post-secondary? Was complete early September when they first sent out the secondary but still nothing. Wonder if they’re gonna send out any more IIs

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else still waiting on a decision post-secondary? Was complete early September when they first sent out the secondary but still nothing. Wonder if they’re gonna send out any more IIs
Yes :(

Same :(

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

When I received my II at end of September, the only dates I saw then were end of December and January. I’m not sure if they filled up their II spots already.

When I received my II at end of September, the only dates I saw then were end of December and January. I’m not sure if they filled up their II spots already.
Aww.. I'm sad to hear that.. :( do they interview until March?

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

I just got off the phone with the school and the lady I spoke with said that they are still in the process of reviewing applicants for secondaries. However, their secondary deadline is actually December 15th which is different from what MSAR states (Feb 1st 2019)

Hopefully we hear back soon!

I just got off the phone with the school and the lady I spoke with said that they are still in the process of reviewing applicants for secondaries. However, their secondary deadline is actually December 15th which is different from what MSAR states (Feb 1st 2019)

Hopefully we hear back soon!
Does this mean they are still planning to send out more IIs?

Reactions: 1 user
Does this mean they are still planning to send out more IIs?

I didn't specifically ask about interviews as I haven't received a secondary yet. But to me it seems like they are still in the process of doing both.

Members don't see this ad :)
No, I called this morning. Apparently they'll be mailing out acceptances and emailing rejections. But it hasn't started yet and the person on the phone said she thinks it will be soon but she doesn't know when
According to last year's thread, accepted students usually get notified both by email and snail mail.

No, I called this morning. Apparently they'll be mailing out acceptances and emailing rejections. But it hasn't started yet and the person on the phone said she thinks it will be soon but she doesn't know when
Omg this makes it worse lol now I'm scared for an email

Sent from my SM-N950U using SDN mobile

Anyone know the post-interview acceptance rate for CUSM?

Anyone know the post-interview acceptance rate for CUSM?
I know this fall they will interview roughly 200 students, and in the Spring they plan to interview 200 more (assuming they keep doing 20 people per interview). I’ve heard they plan to accept 180-200 students to fill a class of 90, so maybe about 50 percent?

Accepted right now via email. LM 71. IS. Interviewed 10/25

Reactions: 2 users
Just got in too! Super excited!! I’m goona be a doctor!

Reactions: 3 users
I watched hopelessly for the email that never came yesterday. Interviewed mid Oct. :arghh::arghh::arghh:. Congratulations everyone who got accepted!!
I’m rooting for you!! I know what you’re feeling.

Has anyone received the forms that were supposed to be sent along with acceptances yet?

Hello everyone, the current MS1 students have created a facebook page for accepted students for the class of 2023. Please feel free to join the page if you have been accepted. Ask anything. Thanks :) Here is the link:

Do you guys think this is the only batch of acceptances they'll send for october interviews?

i cant be the only one who got the under consideration email after interview right?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using SDN mobile

I was admitted last week. Interviewed in mid/late October and got that "still under consideration.." in mid November.

Reactions: 1 users
Does CUSM reject post-interview or do they typically waitlist candidates?

Is the general consensus that it appears they releasing acceptances by interview month? I interviewed early November and am curious if everyone in that last batch was from October

Is the general consensus that it appears they releasing acceptances by interview month? I interviewed early November and am curious if everyone in that last batch was from October
looks like they go by months but only few people posted so cant be really sure

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using SDN mobile

Just cancelled my interview on 12/20 in case anyone is looking to reschedule!

Reactions: 3 users
Rejected today, but also coincidentally got accepted into UCR today haha

Sent from my SM-G955U using SDN mobile

Reactions: 9 users