2018-2019 Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine (CUCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There is a good possibility that anyone who interviewed between October 15 and November 15th will receive their decision. I think that is how the school has their system set up since they consistently wait to notify interviewees until hearing back from all the students who received an acceptance, and they are given one month to make their decision. So my answer would be Yes.
Gotcha. Well good luck @ everyone and hopefully we all hear some good news in the next couple days!

Members don't see this ad.

II today for 12/11! Not entirely sure if gonna attend because of acceptance already to RVU and KCU. Maryland resident.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

For those who have submitted their deposit and signed forms, do we need to download, sign, and email back the forms or just click the links at the bottom of each document?
And when you click the links, there are 2 boxes where you can type, so is the first box for first name and the second box is for last name? Or do you have to put your whole name in the first box and the date in the second box?

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who have submitted their deposit and signed forms, do we need to download, sign, and email back the forms or just click the links at the bottom of each document?
And when you click the links, there are 2 boxes where you can type, so is the first box for first name and the second box is for last name? Or do you have to put your whole name in the first box and the date in the second box?
I just clicked the links at the bottom of each document. In the first box I put my first and last name. In the second box I put the date. Not sure if this is the right way but I think as long as they have your full name you should be fine!

Reactions: 1 user
Interviewed 13th. They said expecting 30 days, hoping for faster after the Nov 15th deadline.
Last year, Nov 14/15 interview group were the first ones to receive wait list emails because of space.
Stats are well above average, but I feel like a couple of my interviewers were rough, so we'll see.

Anyone interviewing on 11/23 heard back yet?

I can only assume you meant 10/23, but it appears that no one past 10/15 and 10/16 have heard back yet. Today is the deadline for deposit, so it'll give them an idea of how many seats are available. A rollout of decisions is expected tomorrow. They mostly call/email on Fridays with some random acceptances happening throughout the week, most notably Tuesday.

I can only assume you meant 10/23, but it appears that no one past 10/15 and 10/16 have heard back yet. Today is the deadline for deposit, so it'll give them an idea of how many seats are available. A rollout of decisions is expected tomorrow. They mostly call/email on Fridays with some random acceptances happening throughout the week, most notably Tuesday.

Oh Got ya, thank you so much !

Members don't see this ad :)
Rejected post interview. 505 mcat 3.9 GPA. Good luck to everyone at CUSOM

Those stats are within their acceptances usually. What do you think contributed to the rejection? If you had to guess.

Reactions: 1 users
Interviewed on 10/29. My phone isn't leaving my hand, and I am waiting patiently!

Accepted! Interviewed 10/16.

Reactions: 3 users
Those stats are within their acceptances usually. What do you think contributed to the rejection? If you had to guess.
Yes I thought my stats were competitive. It must have been something from the interview, but I thought I nailed it so I clearly need to re-evaluate how I approach the interviews... the hardest part is that I had one interviewer who talked the whole time and gave me his life story while another interviewer just had casual conversation with me. It is most definitely a bummer but there will be more opportunities for me.

Rejected, interviewed 10/23. Good luck everyone else

I interviewed 11/6.. I know it’s a long shot but love to hear from them today too. Y’all got me sweating haha

Reactions: 3 users
@Jwain
They were waiting outside the doors when you all left..You missed your acceptance letter! ;)

I only live an hour away! Be more than willing to come and get it right now haha

Hello everyone. Any current students here, or anyone who can talk about the quality of clinical rotations??

At the point of the interview the numbers really don't matter anymore. At that point they have determined that you meet the criteria to do well at their school on paper, they are really just trying to get to know you, see your personality and determine if they think that YOU will be a good fit for the school, accomplishments aside.

Declined my acceptance on Thursday. Best of luck to everyone!

Does anyone know if they interview on Thanksgiving weeks? If not, I wonder if they'll use this week to process more apps. I do know their break is only Thursday and Friday.

Accepted Friday via email! As much as I loved this school, giving up my seat for a school closer to home. Good luck to everyone applying!

MAYBE tomorrow before they go on break?

11/13. I’m not expecting my decision soon, but I’m keeping up as they go out to see if they get closer to my date. I hope I know by Dec 14 because they’re out on break for 3 weeks after that.

Has anyone who was accepted received an email regarding scholarships? I know that the when we interviewed our interviewers would have selected us or not to be in contention for a scholarship, just curious to see if they have started sending those emails out

I have my interview 11/27. Any advice? It's my first interview so I'm kind of nervous.

Has anyone who was accepted received an email regarding scholarships? I know that the when we interviewed our interviewers would have selected us or not to be in contention for a scholarship, just curious to see if they have started sending those emails out
not me, but i think some other people already did

Can anyone tell me how Campbell views OOS students? I was born in NC and lived there for 7 years before me and my family moved away. The rest of my family still lives there and we have property there. Do they take strong ties in to consideration? Thank you!

Can anyone tell me how Campbell views OOS students? I was born in NC and lived there for 7 years before me and my family moved away. The rest of my family still lives there and we have property there. Do they take strong ties in to consideration? Thank you!
I'm from California and interviewed in October and was accepted. If you are qualified they will consider you

n=1 but I received an interview as an NJ applicant (still no word on the decision). I'm sure the NC ties will only help you as they are looking for people who are willing to contribute to the community and surrounding area per the school's mission