2018-2019 Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine (CUCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think they said 10/1 interviewers are going to hear back this week, Friday at the latest.....so nervous!! :confused:

Congratulations!! Do you mind sharing when you were complete? Trying to figure out if they go in order :)

I submitted my secondary 10/1 and got an email saying my file was complete this morning and just three hours after that received my II!!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my secondary 10/1 and got an email saying my file was complete this morning and just three hours after that received my II!!!!
Oh that is so amazing!! I believe that I got a complete email too but I am not sure. It basically said that they have received my secondary and that I will receive an updated status after it has been verified by admissions..I don't know if that means I am complete or just that they received it. Did you get a separate complete email after you submitted or just a notification that they received it?

I visited this school shortly after it opened and totally loved it! So so nervous about this. Hopefully I will hear back soon too!

II today! Flying down to interview on Monday. Anyone else going on Monday? Can anyone share a bit about their experiences in the interviews? This will be my first interview so I'm super nervous

Submitted Primary in July, Received secondary last few days of August, submitted secondary a week later in early Sept :)

Last edited:
Accepted also! Interviewed 8/13 too. So excited to start next year and can't wait to meet everyone!

Good luck! If anyone has any questions about interview day, let me know! :)

Any advice for interview day?? What were the interviewers like?

I interviewed 10/2 and it was great! Don't let your nerves get to you. They told us that they want the interview to be "low key", as in they aren't trying to trick you, they really just want to get to know you. I had great casual conversations with all of my interviewers with some very standard interview questions mixed in. Everyone was super nice and inviting. Enjoy your time!!!

II today! Flying down to interview on Monday. Anyone else going on Monday? Can anyone share a bit about their experiences in the interviews? This will be my first interview so I'm super nervous

Submitted Primary in July, Received secondary last few days of August, submitted secondary a week later in early Sept :)

I'm flying for the Monday interview date as well!

Members don't see this ad :)
II today! Scheduled for 10/30. Was complete mid august

I'm not sure yet! I also need the closest one because I'm going to have to uber

I would look into other methods of transportation. When I interviewed the students told me that because its a small town its super hard to get ubers or lyfts. You can get them outside the city and take them in, but once you are in they are hard to find.

I would look into other methods of transportation. When I interviewed the students told me that because its a small town its super hard to get ubers or lyfts. You can get them outside the city and take them in, but once you are in they are hard to find.
greatttttt... what kind of other transportation would there be?

greatttttt... what kind of other transportation would there be?
You should try to coordinate with another student that is interviewing that day that is also staying at the MIcrotel. I had to drive a guy over who was in the same situation as you and thought there was an uber lol

Hey guys

I was wondering, I know you have 30 days upon acceptance to respond and advise the school if you will be attending. My next question is, when does this school send out their background check, and when do you have to complete it by? I saw that it costs money, and on top of the deposit I would ave to pay, I wanted to get a heads up so I can have my finances in check, thanks!

Hey guys

I was wondering, I know you have 30 days upon acceptance to respond and advise the school if you will be attending. My next question is, when does this school send out their background check, and when do you have to complete it by? I saw that it costs money, and on top of the deposit I would ave to pay, I wanted to get a heads up so I can have my finances in check, thanks!

I was accepted 7/13 and must have everything complete (deposit, CBC, etc) by November 15th. Your date may be different, it should be listed in your acceptance email from Mrs. Goral. If you have not received a matriculation link from her yet, just email her for it. That's where you can complete all that stuff.

I interviewed 10/2 and it was great! Don't let your nerves get to you. They told us that they want the interview to be "low key", as in they aren't trying to trick you, they really just want to get to know you. I had great casual conversations with all of my interviewers with some very standard interview questions mixed in. Everyone was super nice and inviting. Enjoy your time!!!
Anyone interview on 10/2 that has heard back?

Nothing yet :( I was hoping we might hear back today since it will be about 2 weeks. Other groups heard back like the Friday the same week of their interview!
I know its driving me crazy! Especially because this is looking to be one of my top choices. Next Friday it is I guess :(

I know its driving me crazy! Especially because this is looking to be one of my top choices. Next Friday it is I guess :(

Me too!
But there are still a lot of hours left in the day. We could still hear something today!
Next friday should be like the latest we would hear back I think, right??

Me too!
But there are still a lot of hours left in the day. We could still hear something today!
Next friday should be like the latest we would hear back I think, right??
Fingers crossed! My guess is we will hear back next Friday morning or the following Wednesday (that's technically around the 3 week mark). Here is to hoping!

I interviewed 10/1 and I remember them saying we'd hear back today!! Fingers crossed that they hold up to it! :xf:

is anyone interviewing on 10/29 that can hitch me a ride from hotel to the school :)

Anyone who previously interviewed at Campbell want to give any advice or say how the interview was? Any curveball questions?

Anyone who previously interviewed at Campbell want to give any advice or say how the interview was? Any curveball questions?
Super standard. No curveballs. Very conversational. You'll do great!

What did you think of the school compared to the other ones you’ve been to?
Loved it. It's a great school. Feel free to PM if you have more specific questions

Hi, I saw that you guys are interviewing tomorrow and are staying at Microtel.
Ubers and taxis here are scarce and hard to come by, but I have my car and would not mind driving you guys. PM me if you are interested.

Those that interviewed on 10/1 we SHOULD be hearing back by the end of the week! But latest by the end of next week is what they said when I called

Hey all, I'm currently staying at the Microtel for the 10/16 interview. Just read through these posts to find out that uber is apparently hard to come by here lol. If anyone else is here for the 10/16 interview with a car and wouldn't mind hooking me up with a ride I would greatly appreciate it :)

Has anyone heard back from the 10/15 interview yet?
I interviewed on 10-2 and have not heard yet. They have admission meetings on Wednesdays. So theoreticly, the earliest you might hear is tomorrow. Good luck!

Sent from my VS425PP using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed on 10-2 and have not heard yet. They have admission meetings on Wednesdays. So theoreticly, the earliest you might hear is tomorrow. Good luck!
I also interviewed on that date, hopefully we hear back soon.

I also interviewed 10/2 but still haven't heard anything...ughhh