2018-2019 Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anyone else interview early October and get a decision? It’s been 6 months lol
I interviewed 10/5 and haven't heard anything yetb

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
so i called and turns out they really are still comparing the applicants still. There really isn't an unofficial wait list like we've been guessing

Reactions: 2 users
so i called and turns out they really are still comparing the applicants still. There really isn't an unofficial wait list like we've been guessing

Rosy reviews my file, loves me = offers acceptance, hates me = rejection, doesnt know yet = no notice.

I think its safe to say its an unofficial waitlist because they've essentially deferred sending out a decision on us (especially those of us who still havent heard since September - November)

Edir- thanks for calling btw. Did they day you would hear back by X date?

Reactions: 1 user
Rosy reviews my file, loves me = offers acceptance, hates me = rejection, doesnt know yet = no notice.

I think its safe to say its an unofficial waitlist because they've essentially deferred sending out a decision on us (especially those of us who still havent heard since September - November)

Edir- thanks for calling btw. Did they day you would hear back by X date?
ehhhh i mean i guess? you could look at it that way but they can still send you an acceptance anytime so it's not a waitlist in the sense that you can only wait until may to hear from them.

no worries. na they wouldn't say.

ehhhh i mean i guess? you could look at it that way but they can still send you an acceptance anytime so it's not a waitlist in the sense that you can only wait until may to hear from them.

no worries. na they wouldn't say.

That is true, but considering they must have reviewed us multiple times at this point and we haven't been rejected makes me think we are in good standing

I got an R today, but they told me to apply to their Biomedical Science masters program and then re-apply. Is that the normal R

I also got an R, interviewed 1/23, LM 72.5. My email didn't mention the masters program. Well I guess senora folks, gl to those still waiting. I'm still on 3 waitlists for other schools, so hopefully good news for me in May.
sorry to hear that man :\ happens. best of luck!

I got an R today, but they told me to apply to their Biomedical Science masters program and then re-apply. Is that the normal R

Not sure if its a normal R. But is it post interview?

I also got an R, interviewed 1/23, LM 72.5. My email didn't mention the masters program. Well I guess senora folks, gl to those still waiting. I'm still on 3 waitlists for other schools, so hopefully good news for me in May.

Good luck man!

Members don't see this ad :)
So I have a feeling that today will either
A) be the day or
B) not be the day

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
This reminds me of how my chemistry professor missed lecture one day but said he would send out the slides. Everyone in the class was antcy to get the slides because we had an exam soon. Every 5minutes or so people kept messaging over the class messaging system asking if there was any news on the slides. I thought it would be funny to reply to the board and tell them that I had the notes and the professor wanted me to upload them. I then uploaded a powerpoint file that only had one slide and the slide was empty except for a cute whale emoji. Lots of people told me they thought it was the funniest thing but it really pissed off a lot of people too haha. One student even reported me to school administration over it lol.

This reminds me of how my chemistry professor missed lecture one day but said he would send out the slides. Everyone in the class was antcy to get the slides because we had an exam soon. Every 5minutes or so people kept messaging over the class messaging system asking if there was any news on the slides. I thought it would be funny to reply to the board and tell them that I had the notes and the professor wanted me to upload them. I then uploaded a powerpoint file that only had one slide and the slide was empty except for a cute whale emoji. Lots of people told me they thought it was the funniest thing but it really pissed off a lot of people too haha. One student even reported me to school administration over it lol.

This is one of the greatest things I have ever heard, well done lol

Accepted today. Interviewed 2/8. From the best coast.

Reactions: 6 users
****, I interviewed on that day and haven't heard back yet lol

should I expect a waitlist or rejection today or will they throw that to me randomly in whatever time they feel like?

Today is the 2nd of 5th Tuesdays this month. What are the odds Rosy loves the 2nd Tuesday of April?

We need a Chicago Medical School, Haven't heard back yet, support group. Instead of AA we can call it CMS A

Anyone know about how to get into the accepted Facebook group?

Anyone know about how to get into the accepted Facebook group?

Just ask to join and the admin will approve you (im assuming after they have checked you are accepted and everything). Took about a little over a week for them to approve me

If you don’t mind could you tell me your stats?

Uhh community college gpa 3.7 , University gpa 3.4, MCAT 513. I think my 5 years of working experience in healthcare and my interview helped me get in.