2018-2019 Cooper Medical School Rowan University Advanced Pre-Med Post Bacc Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swazination

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get accepted to the program? Only 16-24 get accepted I heard. Let me know

Members don't see this ad.

my friend just got an acceptance, interviewed last monday right before myself. She was emailed with instructions to go to the portal and check the decision letter. patiently awaiting my decision letter now.

my friend just got an acceptance, interviewed last monday right before myself. She was emailed with instructions to go to the portal and check the decision letter. patiently awaiting my decision letter now.
I thought interviews are held the week of April 23th and May 7th?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got my acceptance! Did those of you who got in choose to commit? I'm still looking into everything!

I just got my acceptance! Did those of you who got in choose to commit? I'm still looking into everything!
I found a cheaper and much better alternative. I will just be doing a DIY post bacc. I calculated 20 (Science) credits at my university for only 8K and Rowan is giving only 17 credits towards your science gpa for 30k

Good Evening,

My name is Oge and I wanted to let you know that my cooper village apartment was available to rent for incoming students.

It is a two bedroom, one bathroom and It is very close to the school, in addition I would be offering it at a discounted rate of $1200 which is $500 less than the cost of $1700. I had a last minute change in my rotation and so was hoping an incoming student who hasn’t decided where to live will be willing to take it. Please pass this along to others if you already have a place. Please email me on [email protected] if interested. You will be doing me a great favor. Thank you.

I know this is a relatively historical forum, but has anyone applied or plan to apply to this program for this upcoming year starting Summer 2020?