2018-2019 Drexel University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any accepted students page yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
this wait is killing me, i wonder why they decided to not send out any decisions today :(

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted. Got the email a minute ago. Interviewed mid Nov.

Reactions: 20 users
Do the emails pour in slowly or are they all at once?

Accepted! (interviewed first half of Nov)

Reactions: 13 users
All these mid-Nov interviewees getting acceptances and I'm still waiting to hear back from the end of Oct :(

Reactions: 8 users
All these mid-Nov interviewees getting acceptances and I'm still waiting to hear back from the end of Oct :(
I'm in the same boat! Really hoping we both hear good news today (or some time this week)!

*panicked email refreshing intensifies*

Reactions: 6 users
Accepted. Interviewed on Halloween

Reactions: 11 users
ACCEPTED!!!!! first acceptance... many, many tears right now. Best of luck to all of you. What a process.

Reactions: 12 users
ACCEPTED, just got the email 15 minutes ago!!! Interviewed on 10/29 :) Good luck everyone, wishing you the very best.

Reactions: 10 users
Accepted! Got the email an hour ago!

Accepted!! Just got the email.

Accepted! (interviewed first half of Nov)

Accepted by email, interviewed mid-Nov!

Accepted. Interviewed on Halloween

ACCEPTED!!!!! first acceptance... many, many tears right now. Best of luck to all of you. What a process.

ACCEPTED, just got the email 15 minutes ago!!! Interviewed on 10/29 :) Good luck everyone, wishing you the very best.

Congrats to all of you! If any of you wouldn't mind sharing your stats (mcat/gpa/LizzyM/ORM/URM/IS/OOS), it would be greatly appreciated and provide some insight into what they're looking for (what their cutoffs might be, to see if they're high yield protecting, etc.). Thanks ahead of time for sharing!

Reactions: 6 users