2018-2019 Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Which is also making me paranoid since all my stuff is in.

jk lol im not even "complete". I have "SUBMITTED" and a big green checkmark. Not "complete" on my dashboard. It's probably fine.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
jk lol im not even "complete". I have "SUBMITTED" and a big green checkmark. Not "complete" on my dashboard. It's probably fine.

Yeah, I'm sure it's fine. I'm not really all that crazy about it. My GPA is not great for this school though, so I'm expecting a big ol' R anyway.

You mean the one that started off " we are pleased to inform you..." and gave me a minor heart attack?

Yeah, I did :p
Lol yeah same. Deep down I knew it couldn't be real through

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyones portal actually say complete or just SUBMITTED?

what does not hard returns mean.. such a dumb question im sorry guys. but how can i list without a return?
No hard returns means no new lines, basically. Everything is to be entered as a single paragraph. As for lists, semicolons are your friend :)

Has anyone even received a complete email? IIs started today last year

Has anyone even received a complete email? IIs started today last year

I read somewhere that AAMC asked schools to hold off a few days on secondaries bc of some kind of a change?? Maybe Bc they sent them a few days late we’re gonna just be a bit behind this cycle?

+1 for getting a complete email today. Submitted my secondary and had my LORs in on 7/27.

Members don't see this ad :)
Huh interesting, I submitted 7/16 but still haven't gotten the complete email. Guess I'll just have to wait it out for a while before contacting them :p

Current MS3, wishing GL to all y'all starting the application process! Hopkins is pretty great.

Reactions: 5 users
Any updates on complete emails? Any other people get them? Just trynna figure out if I accidentally got skipped over or what the deal is lol.
Edit: I submitted 7/16 for context

Last edited:
Any updates on complete emails? Any other people get them? Just trynna figure out if I accidentally got skipped over or what the deal is lol.
Edit: I submitted 7/16 for context
I wouldn't worry my friend, chances are high that even though I got a complete email last week you will get an II first lol

Wow well speak of the devil, I just got my complete email. As stated previously, submitted 7/16, so it took them approx 1 month

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone submit (with all LORs) a month ago and still not complete? Getting paranoid now that IIs have begun

Sorry, isn’t it mid August now? Did you mean you were complete mid July? Not trying to be rude at all, jw

I mean I think they meant when they got the complete email. I submitted my secondary the first day and got the complete email mid august too

Sorry, isn’t it mid August now? Did you mean you were complete mid July? Not trying to be rude at all, jw

Whoops! Sorry! I submitted my secondary mid-July and was complete like a week later

For the Activities & Extracurricular sections its says 'indicate your degree of involvement' in your entries - but how the heck y'all do that with like 20 characters for the 'Activity' and 'Position Held' boxes??

Has anyone completed late July (7/25 for me) or later and received a complete email? I submitted everything on 7/25 but still waiting on the complete email..

For the Activities & Extracurricular sections its says 'indicate your degree of involvement' in your entries - but how the heck y'all do that with like 20 characters for the 'Activity' and 'Position Held' boxes??

I think it meant to indicate your degree of involvement by giving the dates and hours per week. That's what I did, because there's literally no space for any other way.

Has anyone completed late July (7/25 for me) or later and received a complete email? I submitted everything on 7/25 but still waiting on the complete email..

I got a "thank you for submitting your online application, we look forward to reviewing your file" email, but that's it. Submitted 8/13

I feel like their complete email thing is bugged because I have received like 2 or 3 of them randomly since submitting.

Did anyone else just get another email inviting you to complete their secondary?

Completed 7/12 and just got the email today lol

Has anyone heard anything about any other interviews going out? Seems odd that only 1 person posted about it.. and not on the Reddit tracker
lol well Michigan sent out 52 IIs yesterday and not a single was reported on tracker/sdn

Sorry this is a little late! Received an II yesterday!! Stats in signature, submitted 7/20, received complete email 8/14, URM, OOS

Reactions: 3 users
Submitted secondary on 7/16, finally completed today. Now just waiting for the silent reject.