2018-2019 Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (Kansas City)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I honestly wasn't sure how much depth to go into

Members don't see this ad.

Complete on 10/2, Interview invite today for 11/15. Veteran and KC resident. Beyond excited to interview here, two days to get ready!!!

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This Thursday is 4 weeks for me so im not counting on anything before then. My 6 week mark is Nov 27th...would be thrilled to know by Thanksgiving but not trying to get my hopes up either

Hopefully the adcom will give us something to talk about at dinner on Tgiving +pity+

Reactions: 4 users
I am going to be interviewing at Kansas City campus soon, any tips for the interview?

Reactions: 1 user
This Thursday is 4 weeks for me so im not counting on anything before then. My 6 week mark is Nov 27th...would be thrilled to know by Thanksgiving but not trying to get my hopes up either
I’m worried it will be another week (7 tot) because of the holiday. Hoping for one week less. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Has anyone heard of KCU getting back before the 4 week window? Interviewing tomorrow but I have a deposit due at another school on December 14th.

Has anyone heard of KCU getting back before the 4 week window? Interviewing tomorrow but I have a deposit due at another school on December 14th.

This is my problem too lol. I feel like deposits should be due by like Dec. 31st.

I’m worried it will be another week (7 tot) because of the holiday. Hoping for one week less. Fingers crossed for everyone.

7 tot?

I have an odd feeling it'll be before thanksgiving or on that Friday but I could be totally wrong....im just hoping they call us when they call the 10/15 lol

Members don't see this ad :)
8 days last year, but everyone heard on Dec 15th

8 days last year, but everyone heard on Dec 15th
We heard on the same day :p
I literally called them the day before asking if they could give me any info because I had a deposit due the 14th, and they said no. Paid my deposit, got the email less than 24 hours later.

I literally called them the day before asking if they could give me any info because I had a deposit due the 14th, and they said no. Paid my deposit, got the email less than 24 hours later.

Do you recall when you interviewed?

I withdrew my acceptance this morning to Joplin. Good luck future docs!

Reactions: 1 users

So jealous lol...so far it’s been 4 weeks & 1 day for me. I interviewed on the 18th but I have a feeling they’ll notify my interview group the same time as the interview group from the 15th which is 5 weeks on Monday....wishful thinking? Lol

So jealous lol...so far it’s been 4 weeks & 1 day for me. I interviewed on the 18th but I have a feeling they’ll notify my interview group the same time as the interview group from the 15th which is 5 weeks on Monday....wishful thinking? Lol
It's definitely possible!

7 tot?

I have an odd feeling it'll be before thanksgiving or on that Friday but I could be totally wrong....im just hoping they call us when they call the 10/15 lol
Total = tot
I just am assuming it would take them longer because they’re probably not meeting during turkey week. But! I’m with you and hope it’ll be a week earlier. If we will it to happen it’ll happen, right? Haha

Where are all my 10/30 interviewers at?! :D I’m getting ants in my pants.... anyone else?

11/1 here being patient.

Reactions: 5 users
I doubt it with the holidays
I just read back through last years chat and no one posted an acceptance during turkey week. There were ones before and after, none posted during. Maybe they went out and no one posted on SDN (those people exist?). But, I’m relaxing until next week and then increasing anxiety to 11 for week 6 for my 10/18 people! Enjoy your turkey day everyone! Give those email inboxes a break...

I just read back through last years chat and no one posted an acceptance during turkey week. There were ones before and after, none posted during. Maybe they went out and no one posted on SDN (those people exist?). But, I’m relaxing until next week and then increasing anxiety to 11 for week 6 for my 10/18 people! Enjoy your turkey day everyone! Give those email inboxes a break...

Happy Turkey Day to you as well! I think the only day my inbox won't get refreshed is the day I see the acceptance :D

Accepted! Interviewed on 10/18! Wow I felt like I butchered my interview, so glad that wasn't the case!!!

Reactions: 13 users
Accepted @ the KC campus!!!!!! LM 63 but big upswing. OMG So Happy!!!! Interviewed on 10/18!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 users
Accepted!!!! Interviewed 10/18

Reactions: 13 users
Congrats to all that got accepted!!! Best news right before the big Thanksgiving Dinner!

10/18, got the acceptance!! 67 LM score, not from the area at all.

happy n overwhelmed

edit-
kc campus btw

Reactions: 11 users
Accepted. Interviewed 10/18 :corny:

Reactions: 11 users