gingerhulking

2+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
It was ~5 weeks for the Oct 3 interview.

Ditto. 5/6 weeks. Some have heard back after 4 weeks and some after 5-6 weeks.
This Thursday is 4 weeks for me so im not counting on anything before then. My 6 week mark is Nov 27th...would be thrilled to know by Thanksgiving but not trying to get my hopes up either

Dhooy7

2+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2014
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided), Pre-Medical
I honestly wasn't sure how much depth to go into

OmahaBeaver

2+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
This Thursday is 4 weeks for me so im not counting on anything before then. My 6 week mark is Nov 27th...would be thrilled to know by Thanksgiving but not trying to get my hopes up either
I’m worried it will be another week (7 tot) because of the holiday. Hoping for one week less. Fingers crossed for everyone.

68wdogdad

2+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Has anyone heard of KCU getting back before the 4 week window? Interviewing tomorrow but I have a deposit due at another school on December 14th.

Reactions: VikMed1790

gingerhulking

2+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
I’m worried it will be another week (7 tot) because of the holiday. Hoping for one week less. Fingers crossed for everyone.
7 tot?

I have an odd feeling it'll be before thanksgiving or on that Friday but I could be totally wrong....im just hoping they call us when they call the 10/15 lol

Reactions: OmahaBeaver

fldoctorgirl

M2 transplanted from the beach to the midwest
2+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2017
Status
Medical Student
8 days last year, but everyone heard on Dec 15th
We heard on the same day :p
I literally called them the day before asking if they could give me any info because I had a deposit due the 14th, and they said no. Paid my deposit, got the email less than 24 hours later.

Reactions: AsepticTechnique

BobbyKoch

2+ Year Member
May 13, 2017
I literally called them the day before asking if they could give me any info because I had a deposit due the 14th, and they said no. Paid my deposit, got the email less than 24 hours later.
Do you recall when you interviewed?

gingerhulking

2+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
So jealous lol...so far it’s been 4 weeks & 1 day for me. I interviewed on the 18th but I have a feeling they’ll notify my interview group the same time as the interview group from the 15th which is 5 weeks on Monday....wishful thinking? Lol

Reactions: OmahaBeaver

fldoctorgirl

M2 transplanted from the beach to the midwest
2+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2017
Status
Medical Student
So jealous lol...so far it’s been 4 weeks & 1 day for me. I interviewed on the 18th but I have a feeling they’ll notify my interview group the same time as the interview group from the 15th which is 5 weeks on Monday....wishful thinking? Lol
It's definitely possible!

OmahaBeaver

2+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
7 tot?

I have an odd feeling it'll be before thanksgiving or on that Friday but I could be totally wrong....im just hoping they call us when they call the 10/15 lol
Total = tot
I just am assuming it would take them longer because they’re probably not meeting during turkey week. But! I’m with you and hope it’ll be a week earlier. If we will it to happen it’ll happen, right? Haha

Reactions: gingerhulking

OmahaBeaver

2+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
I doubt it with the holidays
I just read back through last years chat and no one posted an acceptance during turkey week. There were ones before and after, none posted during. Maybe they went out and no one posted on SDN (those people exist?). But, I’m relaxing until next week and then increasing anxiety to 11 for week 6 for my 10/18 people! Enjoy your turkey day everyone! Give those email inboxes a break...

Reactions: BobbyKoch
Aug 9, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
I just read back through last years chat and no one posted an acceptance during turkey week. There were ones before and after, none posted during. Maybe they went out and no one posted on SDN (those people exist?). But, I’m relaxing until next week and then increasing anxiety to 11 for week 6 for my 10/18 people! Enjoy your turkey day everyone! Give those email inboxes a break...

Happy Turkey Day to you as well! I think the only day my inbox won't get refreshed is the day I see the acceptance :D