2018-2019 Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (Kansas City)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have just been accepted. What is the FB page called, trying to quickly look for a place, let me know if anyone is looking for a roommate. Also anyone know how much monthly rent is at Maple Flats.

Members don't see this ad.

I have just been accepted. What is the FB page called, trying to quickly look for a place, let me know if anyone is looking for a roommate. Also anyone know how much monthly rent is at Maple Flats.
Congrats!! The page is called KCU-COM Class of 2023.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hour or two? Roughly graduation length with a few less speeches.

Reactions: 1 users
Are we supposed to wear suit jackets over our professional clothes on the first day of orientation since we're getting our white coats and taking ID pictures that day right? I saw some pictures from upperclassmen and they're just wearing white coats not suit jackets
No, skip the suit jacket.
I thought it said business professional the first day and business casual the rest? So we don't need to wear a blazer/suit jacket?

What do we bring for orientation tomorrow? Backpack? Laptop?

I thought it said business professional the first day and business casual the rest? So we don't need to wear a blazer/suit jacket?
I don’t think so, I’m gonna wear slacks with a button down and a tie, so pretty much a suit without the jacket.

Your picture will be taken with a white coat

Reactions: 1 user
Can anyone list the pros and cons to this program? I see the stats on the website but how likely is it from a students standpoint to get accepted? Are there certain GPA benchmarks? Thanks :)