2018-2019 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Bradenton, Florida)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got a call first saying that I got in and then received my letter in the mail

But how long did you wait? I know it’s been 2 weeks for me which isn’t long at all

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed 3/15 and sent a letter of intent that weekend and then called them a week later because my letters of rec weren’t entered. I called them again the first week an April and spoke to Mr Shively and was accepted I believe on 4/3. He had not even received my letter of intent so I had to resend it to him on 4/2. I really worked hard to get a seat but it paid off.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed 3/15 and sent a letter of intent that weekend and then called them a week later because my letters of rec weren’t entered. I called them again the first week an April and spoke to Mr Shively and was accepted I believe on 4/3. He had not even received my letter of intent so I had to resend it to him on 4/2. I really worked hard to get a seat but it paid off.

Did you get a response on your letter of intent? I sent a thank you and letter of intent tied into one

Portal change today says “The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail, typically, within 14 days.”

I’m not too ecstatic for this because it seems most acceptances with this school occur via phone call. However, I’m glad to know a decision has been made after many anxious weeks. :/
My portal also says this and just recently changed. It's been 4 weeks for me.

My portal also says this and just recently changed. It's been 4 weeks for me.
I interviewed 4/12 and I haven't heard anything yet, they do call applicants that are accepted. I know others in my interview group received a call on 4/17 notifying them that they were accepted, I'm assuming the rest of us are waiting on either a denial or waitlist decision that was sent in the mail. The portal says that we'd be notified of a decision by mail within 14 days of the final decision being made, I'm still only halfway through that window but still nothing at this point. Are you 4 weeks from your interview date or from the time that the portal showed a change?

Might be worth calling them about it. I received my waitlist alternate letter in the mail today
I called and followed-up but haven't heard back. It says the letter has been sent tho.

is anyone looking for a roommate for next year? I'm a guy. Message me if you're interested.

I am on wait list since early November>got email today asking if I am still interested>if so inform them by May 3rd. just keeping you guys posted

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the call I got in earlier this week! I am still waiting on the letter, how long did that take? Congrats on your acceptance!
yay congrats!!! I got the call on a wednesday and I got the letter in the mail by that friday!

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know when the current aacomas traffic rules were set in place?

Do we send official transcripts via email or a printed transcript? It didn't really specify in the matriculation packet
I am not sure, I wonder if you have to send another one even if you had your official transcript with the AACOMAS application?

I am not sure, I wonder if you have to send another one even if you had your official transcript with the AACOMAS application?
Either one will work. I had to send mine in both ways (mail and email.) Make sure that when you send it in electronically, you send your transcripts to LECOM Bradenton and not Lake Erie College.

I sent an email asking about my status to Ron and Susan last night and got an acceptance call this morning! I interviewed on 4/5. So excited! Looking for girl roommates too!

I got the call for an acceptance this morning. Interviewed on 4/12

Withdrew my acceptance yesterday! The doctors at the practice I work at had really good things to say about this school though :D Best of luck

I am wondering the same thing! Or is anyone looking for a female roommate?
I recommend looking on the class Facebook page or portal for roommates. There seems to be a lot of posts recently of people looking for someone to live with. The Facebook page also includes current students who can advise you on places to live.

any waitlist movement so far? They did ask if I still wanted to be considered a couple weeks ago but no communication after that..

any waitlist movement so far? They did ask if I still wanted to be considered a couple weeks ago but no communication after that..
They asked me the same thing, I'm sure they sent that to everyone waitlisted. I haven't heard anything since then.

Has anyone that interviewed April 26th heard back
I also interviewed April 26th and have not heard anything. My portal still says
Your file is in under review by the Admissions Committee post interview. You will be notified by mail of the decision by the Admissions Committee.

I also interviewed April 26th and have not heard anything. My portal still says
Your file is in under review by the Admissions Committee post interview. You will be notified by mail of the decision by the Admissions Committee.

Do you guys think they're waiting to make a decision on the people who interviewed the 26th before they make the decision for the people on the waitlist?

Is there a Facebook page yet? If so can someone send me the link please

Anyone heard anything at Bradenton? Waitlisted and waiting...... stats 3.71 mcat 510- maybe I interviewed poor ‍♀️

Hi everyone, sorry to hijack this thread but I'll be applying in the 2019 - 2020 cycle, and I was wondering if someone could please post the secondary prompts from this past cycle? Thanks!

Hi everyone, sorry to hijack this thread but I'll be applying in the 2019 - 2020 cycle, and I was wondering if someone could please post the secondary prompts from this past cycle? Thanks!
no essay for this one
just submit asap

Reactions: 1 users
My portal changed, but I am assuming its not a good thing since they give you a call?

That a decision has been made, and I'll receive it in the mail in 14 days

Anyone else get an email for LECOMs Masters program?

Just withdrew my acceptance earlier today. Good luck to everyone!