2018-2019 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know when the adcom looks at applications?

Members don't see this ad.

anyone from 3/15 interview heard back yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm seeing a lot of individuals who haven't heard back yet, I heard back pretty soon after my interview (placed on alternate list) is there any gauge if hearing or not hearing back soon from this school puts you in a better or worse position?

Just trying to see if there is any good chance I may come off the alternate list any time soon...

Reactions: 1 user
I'm seeing a lot of individuals who haven't heard back yet, I heard back pretty soon after my interview (placed on alternate list) is there any gauge if hearing or not hearing back soon from this school puts you in a better or worse position?

Just trying to see if there is any good chance I may come off the alternate list any time soon...
Hard to say. I’ve been on the alternate list since January. I’m guessing they will take a closer look at the alternative list when interviewing has completed.

I heard there were 2 interview dates after mine anyone know when they are? I interviewed 4/5

Yeah I'm wondering if not hearing back sooner is a good or a bad thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone else from 3/22 interview heard anything yet? I called admissions yesterday and they said they're really behind and it could be another more 2-3 weeks...

has anyone else from 3/22 interview heard anything yet? I called admissions yesterday and they said they're really behind and it could be another more 2-3 weeks...

I haven't heard back yet and I was 3/15 if that gives you any indication.

I just received a supplemental application invitation this late in the game. In the email, it says that the last day to submit secondaries was 4/1.
I retook the MCAT and updated my AACOMAS app, which is probably what triggered it. If I submit the secondary, would I have a chance?

I just received a supplemental application invitation this late in the game. In the email, it says that the last day to submit secondaries was 4/1.
I retook the MCAT and updated my AACOMAS app, which is probably what triggered it. If I submit the secondary, would I have a chance?
0 if you never submit. Always worth a shot you never know!

I think the deadline to submit the secondary was 4/15. Since it’s passed that deadline, I would call the school first.

Does anyone on here know that if you go into the primary care pathway (I am going through APAP) if you are able to work as a hospitalist after completing internal medicine residency? Not sure if anyone on here would have an idea?
Hi are you planning to do APAP? Please can I forward me your number

Anyone pulled off waitlist recently? i received a phone call last week asking if i was still interested in being on the waitlist. Not sure if that is good news or not.

For those of you that were accepted, is it a small regular letter or a large acceptance packet in the mail?

For those of you that were accepted, is it a small regular letter or a large acceptance packet in the mail?

It was a regular business envelope with a few papers inside. Not a packet.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey all, withdrawing my acceptance from LECOM Erie. Got accepted back in September for the DSP pathway. I wish everyone the best of luck and I hope this helps get someone off the waitlist!!

Reactions: 4 users
I'm still waiting from a February 8th interview so it may be a while, best of luck though!

I interviewed 4/01 and my portal changed to a decision made as of today! I am pretty nervous though as I received no call. Wish me luck guys I'll update with the news...

I interviewed 4/01 and my portal changed to a decision made as of today! I am pretty nervous though as I received no call. Wish me luck guys I'll update with the news...
I actually got a portal change as well. Though I had interviewed on 2/8. I'm not particularly optimistic for this one - no email and no phone call - but we'll find out in a few days.

No call doesn't mean automatic rejection or waitlist. People have been accepted without a call or an email.

I actually got a portal change as well. Though I had interviewed on 2/8. I'm not particularly optimistic for this one - no email and no phone call - but we'll find out in a few days.
Same, I was also in that group and had the portal change yesterday.

Really surprised I haven't heard anything yet. Not even a portal change/call. II 3/15.