2018-2019 Lincoln Memorial University (LMUCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi PapaGuava, can you also pm me too at your convenient time? I will interview here on 11/2. Thank you!

Yeah of course!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know the Interview acceptance rate?

Reactions: 1 user
Also something I noticed, I only asked maybe one or two questions when we were in the group setting. I felt it was a good amount to learn what I needed about the school and look interested. There were other applicants that had a joke, comment, or question about almost every single thing. Don't do that. I obviously don't know if they got in or not, but I do know the feeling of the room.

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone have any details about the Knox campus? Won’t everyone want to be in Knox opposed to harrogate, so who gets priority? Lol

If anyone has any info they feel like sharing please do!

lol let me know how it goes when you actually matriculate. everything I said was true so take off those rose colored glasses premed
if you dont believe me look on COCA website if you even know what that is lmao

Hey I appreciate the response that was very nice of you, why don’t you reveal your identity and prove that you’re actually in medical school. Oh wait you would never do that. Oh and why are you posting on SDN if you’re in medical school, don’t you have better things to do than trash a school you probably don’t go to(reveal your identity and prove me wrong). I don’t have rose-colored glasses on hahaha I just can’t stand when anonymous trolls trash things, it’s very annoying. Since you refuse to reveal your identity I’m gonna assume your a sad premed so good luck with your application premed :) (Again I will apologize if you pm me and prove you’re a medical student at the school, but you would never do that troll)

Members don't see this ad :)
I have cancelled my interview and withdrawn my application. Goodluck to you all!

Anyone get the e-mail from the Director of Admissions about the new campus? I guess its official.

Reactions: 6 users
Anyone get the e-mail from the Director of Admissions about the new campus? I guess its official.
Yea, I got it. Now I am worried about rotation sites? Do they even have enough rotation sites set up for the increased number of students?

Yea, I got it. Now I am worried about rotation sites? Do they even have enough rotation sites set up for the increased number of students?
Good question. They must have some kind of plan to accommodate that many students.

Good question. They must have some kind of plan to accommodate that many students.
You'd hope that they'd need some proof of enough rotation sites to be allowed this accreditation. SDN sure makes it seem like they've opened up this school with no rotation sites.

Yeah when I got the email about the new campus I was hoping for interview and got too excited. Note to self, look at subject line haha

Anyone know where the Knoxville campus will be located? I'm torn on choosing where to go.
Anyone have any links to pictures or anything of the Knoxville campus?

So during my interview last week they officially announced they are opening the Knoxville campus. It’s just a bunch of grey concrete office looking buildings. If you want to try to google maps it the address is 9737 Cogdill Rd, Knoxville. The building is currently being used by Ross med school and I think they mentioned construction would start once they move out in the winter.
They also mentioned that there would be no shuttling back and forth between the two campuses.

Just canceled my interview here hope it goes to one of you lucky people!

Anyone here anything? My interview group were told they would be making decisions and letting us know by today...

Is no news still good news or better than bad news??

Anyone here anything? My interview group were told they would be making decisions and letting us know by today...

Is no news still good news or better than bad news??
Still waiting haven’t heard anything either. Hopefully this weekend we get that call!

Still waiting haven’t heard anything either. Hopefully this weekend we get that call!

I think you may have interviewed the same day as me! They did say by Friday (today) they would let us know right???

Glad I'm not the only one...

I think you may have interviewed the same day as me! They did say by Friday (today) they would let us know right???

If it makes you feel better, they told my group the same thing but they actually informed me on a Sunday night (and a handful of others on Monday morning)... I have also seen other groups receive their calls on a Sunday night.

If it makes you feel better, they told my group the same thing but they actually informed me on a Sunday night (and a handful of others on Monday morning)... I have also seen other groups receive their calls on a Sunday night.
The suspense is killing me!

Yes last Friday right? They said the earliest we would hear is this Friday but they mentioned they call on weekends too or even the following week.

anyone who interviewed last friday hear back today??

Just got the call! Accepted! Best of luck to everyone!

Reactions: 8 users
Not accepting my acceptance, I got a surprise acceptance from an MD school! Hope my seat goes to someone who deserves it, good luck!

Reactions: 5 users
Interview invite today, complete 9/18, dates open were November 2, 9, 16 and 30

Accepted 9/25/18. Liked the school, staff was friendly. Interview was short (20 minutes), but the tour was thorough and overall a good day.

Reactions: 3 users
Got the email today that says this "Your application has been reviewed by the admissions committee, and it will be periodically compared to other applications for competitiveness. If you are selected for an interview, we will contact you by email." There's more but the rest is not relevant for these purposes. Has anyone had success after reading this email? Is it basically a soft rejection?