Dec 17, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone know if items 10-12 on Castle Branch are things that we complete during orientation or once we are at Loyola? Or are these things that we also need to complete in advance? Thanks!

Items 10-12 are: health evaluation history form, respirator medical evaluation questionnaire and annual fit test

don't you dare

2+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2016
Status
Medical Student
Got the acceptance phone call yesterday from Dean Nabers, he said there was some unexpected last-minute movement from the class. This was my top choice so super excited to be part of the class of 2023!
congrats! let us know if you have any questions doing the pre-matriculation checklists! :)

Jul 27, 2018
In case anyone else was having the same issue as me, the link for the parking form on the prematriculation checklist has a space accidentally entered into it so when you click it it takes you to a "Page does not exist". If you copy and paste and delete the space it works fine.

Reactions: heythercher
Apr 26, 2018
Does anyone know if items 10-12 on Castle Branch are things that we complete during orientation or once we are at Loyola? Or are these things that we also need to complete in advance? Thanks!

Items 10-12 are: health evaluation history form, respirator medical evaluation questionnaire and annual fit test
To add to that also, I just submitted a document that listed all my immunizations under medical records. I didn't go through each test and submit a separate pdf because all my results are jumbled together. Is that what you did also?

Mar 12, 2019
Status
Medical Student
To add to that also, I just submitted a document that listed all my immunizations under medical records. I didn't go through each test and submit a separate pdf because all my results are jumbled together. Is that what you did also?
let us know if that works! i actually just submitted the whole doc with all the immunization multiple times (once for each requirement in CB), just in case they went to different review teams.

don't you dare

2+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2016
Status
Medical Student
can any current students (or anyone) share their thoughts about the student health insurance offered from Loyola?

Apr 26, 2018
Did anyone complete the health history evaluation form on CB? If so, are we supposed to get this signed by a healthcare provider?

Alcove2

2+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2017

I emailed Stritch about this in May and they said that we only need to complete the immunizations/titers. The other things (health eval form, CPR certification, etc.) will be done during orientation week. Flu shots are give in Sept/Oct.

Reactions: Bountyhuner

Alcove2

2+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2017
I’m signed up for the mental health training class for tomorrow. Does anyone (who’s going tomorrow or is a current student) know what building we’re meeting in and if we have to bring anything (or if we’ll be given lunch lol)? I haven’t received any further information after I initially registered.

Bountyhuner

2+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
I’m signed up for the mental health training class for tomorrow. Does anyone (who’s going tomorrow or is a current student) know what building we’re meeting in and if we have to bring anything (or if we’ll be given lunch lol)? I haven’t received any further information after I initially registered.
As per the email:

“The Thursday, July 11th training will be from 9:00 am- 5:00 pm in the Center for Translational Research and Education (CTRE—just east of SSOM) in room 152B.”

If you’re driving, you have to pay 5 bucks

Alcove2

2+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2017
As per the email:

“The Thursday, July 11th training will be from 9:00 am- 5:00 pm in the Center for Translational Research and Education (CTRE—just east of SSOM) in room 152B.”

If you’re driving, you have to pay 5 bucks
Yeah I realized I didn't refresh my email app, so I never saw it and it was just sitting there in my inbox lol. Silly me. Do we need to bring anything like a notepad for taking notes or an ID or something? Also, I really hope that $30 covers lunch. I DON'T WANT TO STARVE FOR 8 HRS

Reactions: don't you dare
Feb 28, 2019
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Yeah I realized I didn't refresh my email app, so I never saw it and it was just sitting there in my inbox lol. Silly me. Do we need to bring anything like a notepad for taking notes or an ID or something? Also, I really hope that $30 covers lunch. I DON'T WANT TO STARVE FOR 8 HRS
Update on lunch situation please. ❤

Reactions: don't you dare

Alcove2

2+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2017
Update on lunch situation please. ❤
$30 doesn't cover lunch. It's for the mental health booklet you get at the session. You get 2 short breaks and an hour for lunch, during which you have some cafes and things available on campus to grab some food. Or you can pack your own lunch.