2018-2019 Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was on hold and now my status says under review once again. Any significance to that, or is it meaningless?

Members don't see this ad.

I was on hold and now my status says under review once again. Any significance to that, or is it meaningless?

I've been under review for 3 months- and nothing.
So who knows how this process works

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hahaha I just got owned holy ****

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II today!! OOS :) Complete July 6th. Scheduling for mid November. Is it two faculty 1 on 1 interviews? How was interview day?

Reactions: 6 users
II today, OOS complete 7/27. I will be giving up my interview spot, I'm bummed that I won't be able to check out this awesome school! Good luck ya'll!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

Reactions: 5 users
II today, OOS complete 7/27. I will be giving up my interview spot, I'm bummed that I won't be able to check out this awesome school! Good luck ya'll!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
II today!! OOS :) Complete July 6th. Scheduling for mid November. Is it two faculty 1 on 1 interviews? How was interview day?

Do you know if either of you were put on hold before?
Still under review and hoping for a II!

I think that's a good sign. They're probably reconsidering your app and hopefully you get that II soon. I've been on hold also for a few weeks now..

I think that's a good sign. They're probably reconsidering your app and hopefully you get that II soon. I've been on hold also for a few weeks now..
How are people going from hold to re review when I haven’t heard in 3 months..

Reactions: 3 users
Did you guys get an email when you went from "Under Review" to "Hold"?

How are people going from hold to re review when I haven’t heard in 3 months..
Not sure. I don't think any of us really understand the way these schools sort through applications. With that being said, I did have an update letter submitted to them. And the hold status I received happened to be after that. May be correlated, but not 100% sure.

Not sure. I don't think any of us really understand the way these schools sort through applications. With that being said, I did have an update letter submitted to them. And the hold status I received happened to be after that. May be correlated, but not 100% sure.
I've submitted two pretty big updates since submitting, both about a month apart. Still nada.

Reactions: 1 user
I've submitted two pretty big updates since submitting, both about a month apart. Still nada.
I mean..you have 3 II's already, so pretty sure your app is solid. I'm sure you'll here back from them.

I mean..you have 3 II's already, so pretty sure your app is solid. I'm sure you'll here back from them.
That's the thing... who knows wtf will happen during this cycle lol

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted on Wednesday 10/24! OOS and interviewed 10/2. Super surprised by the quick turn around!

Reactions: 4 users
9/18 interview and still silence. I hope I get an update before Halloween

Reactions: 2 users
How do we send updates through the portal? I'm not seeing any link or anything besides the "Contact" tab.

Next wave for the good news is either 11/7 or 11/9 since the admission committee doesn't meet this week

OOS; Complete July 8th; II 08/28; STILL NO UPDATE :(
I don't want to be a bother and call, but wondering why I have't heard anything at all :( :(
(although I suppose that's better than a rejection)

Reactions: 1 users
OOS; Complete July 8th; II 08/28; STILL NO UPDATE :(
I don't want to be a bother and call, but wondering why I have't heard anything at all :( :(
(although I suppose that's better than a rejection)

same here (no update in portal either), not sure if I should call or just wait?

So a couple of days ago my app said "Under review". Now it says this: "Your application has been finalized. You are no longer able to access this information online." No further information has been provide and ive not recieved any emails. Has anyone else recieved this message/ know what it might mean?

Thank you in advance!!!!

So a couple of days ago my app said "Under review". Now it says this: "Your application has been finalized. You are no longer able to access this information online." No further information has been provide and ive not recieved any emails. Has anyone else recieved this message/ know what it might mean?

Thank you in advance!!!!

Pretty sure it says that on everyone's portal who is "under review"

Thanks guys! I interviewed in August! I really love this school. By far the most welcoming student body of any interview I had.

Can you speak a little more about your interview day, the community vibes etc. what made it seem more welcoming ?

Could a current student provide feedback on the community at Loyola, class structure, quality of life and any other insight. How is the surrounding area and public transport.

Anyone who interviewed want to share some impressions ? Haha hoping to hear from here

Reactions: 1 users