2018-2019 Medical College at Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How receptive is this school to updates? LM 73, OOS, August completion and really hoping to hear from this school! Sent an update in mid-Oct and just want to show continued interest.

How receptive is this school to updates? LM 73, OOS, August completion and really hoping to hear from this school! Sent an update in mid-Oct and just want to show continued interest.

I would say they know you are interested because you applied in the first place. Unless your update significantly impacts your application, it probably won't have much impact.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did they tell you guys what time you would hear? When they sent our interview group acceptances in October, they specifically mentioned that their adcom will meet later in the day ~4-5 pm and for us not to check our emails neurotically until the second half of the day. Maybe it will be the same? I got my acceptance at 3:40 pm PST (~5:30 pm their time). Good luck you guys!

Reactions: 3 users
Did they tell you guys what time you would hear? When they sent our interview group acceptances in October, they specifically mentioned that their adcom will meet later in the day ~4-5 pm and for us not to check our emails neurotically until the second half of the day. Maybe it will be the same? I got my acceptance at 3:40 pm PST (~5:30 pm their time). Good luck you guys!

You’re an angel for posting this! I’ve been frantically checking all day.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted, along with a friend who got accepted at the same time!

Reactions: 1 users
Waitlist. IS. See ya'll in May :dead:

Waitlisted! I’ll be removing myself off of it soon as I am happily attending UW in the fall! Congrats to everyone accepted :)

Reactions: 3 users
Turning down my II. Hopefully it helps someone out. Congrats to those accepted!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

So did anybody who interviewed at the regional campuses find out today?

Accepted to MCW-Green Bay just now! Check your email.
Have you gotten access to their portal after acceptance to pay yet? I'm still waiting (might be because its the holidays)

I cannot for the life of me remember what they said on interview day and can't find the instructions. Are we meant to email them our credit report or does it have to be sent directly from the credit reporting agency?

Have you gotten access to their portal after acceptance to pay yet? I'm still waiting (might be because its the holidays)

Nope not yet, yeah it may be due to the holidays. I think we will have access in the upcoming weeks.

I cannot for the life of me remember what they said on interview day and can't find the instructions. Are we meant to email them our credit report or does it have to be sent directly from the credit reporting agency?
You can send the credit report to the office of financial aid

Has anyone who has been accepted to the Milwaukee campus received their official offer letter or any instructions about next steps on the portal or via snail mail? Wondering if it will be sent after the holidays. I don't want to miss any deadlines on accident :) Thanks!

Has anyone who has been accepted to the Milwaukee campus received their official offer letter or any instructions about next steps on the portal or via snail mail? Wondering if it will be sent after the holidays. I don't want to miss any deadlines on accident :) Thanks!
I have not received anything since my acceptance besides the sweet holiday card with the second look date. We can submit all of our financial aid stuff (application, scholarship app, parental worksheet, and credit report) though.

I have not received anything since my acceptance besides the sweet holiday card with the second look date. We can submit all of our financial aid stuff (application, scholarship app, parental worksheet, and credit report) though.
Yes loved the holiday card :) Ok perfect, thanks!

Small-pooled today. Hopefully, some good news to come next year!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if this school soft-rejects? Been complete since early July and the silence is driving me insane

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if this school soft-rejects? Been complete since early July and the silence is driving me insane
I didnt get a rejection until 3/30 last year. Dont remember if people got rejected before then.

I didnt get a rejection until 3/30 last year. Dont remember if people got rejected before then.

Yeah I figured they would do something like that. Just gonna take it for what it most likely is, a silent rejection

Does anyone know if MCW has any scholarships? Interview day made it seem pretty bleak in terms of financial aid...