2018-2019 Midwestern University, with campuses in (Glendale, Arizona) AZCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does anyone know when they stop sending interview invites/how long the cycle is running until?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
does anyone know when they stop sending interview invites/how long the cycle is running until?

So I have an interview scheduled and am wondering if anyone has insights as to where they are in their cycle. It's late for a lot of other places, so I'm wondering if it's worth the cost/stress.

So I have an interview scheduled and am wondering if anyone has insights as to where they are in their cycle. It's late for a lot of other places, so I'm wondering if it's worth the cost/stress.
I’ve heard that if you interview this late most likely you’ll be put on the waitlist from several other people. Again that’s just what I’ve heard, idk for a fact.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve heard that if you interview this late most likely you’ll be put on the waitlist from several other people. Again that’s just what I’ve heard, idk for a fact.

Thanks for the response. Yeah, that's kinda what I'm thinking and I have a few of those already. Will be a tough decision.

Thanks for the response. Yeah, that's kinda what I'm thinking and I have a few of those already. Will be a tough decision.

If it's a program you're interested in and the cost to get there isn't crazy high, I'd say it's worth a shot. AZCOM waitlist isn't a bad place to be.

Has anyone had luck with waitlist movement this cycle? Thank you in advance.

Any accepted students hear anything about financial aid packages yet? Given AZCOM's tuition, I'm likely going to withdraw my acceptance here if I don't get some $$$

When is the last day that we can withdraw acceptances? Is there a deadline?

If it's a program you're interested in and the cost to get there isn't crazy high, I'd say it's worth a shot. AZCOM waitlist isn't a bad place to be.

Has anyone had luck with waitlist movement this cycle? Thank you in advance.

I appreciate the feedback. Thank you.

Got an interview invite last Friday and set it up for May 10th. With it being so late I’m worried I might only be I interviewing for the waitlist. Does anyone who has interviewed recently know if they still have seats available and approximately how many?

Does AZCOM hold a National ShaDO day?

Hey guys! Does anyone know if the class is pretty full by now? Interviewed a few days ago but wasn't sure what the chances were.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys! Does anyone know if the class is pretty full by now? Interviewed a few days ago but wasn't sure what the chances were.
I’m curious too.

One Adcom made it seem like there was a lot of waitlist offers at this point in the season but stated that there is a lot of WL movement at azcom and to stay wishful in our thinking. Not sure if this holds any statistical significance or just what they have anecdotally observed. I hope they are correct if I am offered a WL spot. However, an acceptance would make it so much easier on my mind .

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m curious too.

One Adcom made it seem like there was a lot of waitlist offers at this point in the season but stated that there is a lot of WL movement at azcom and to stay wishful in our thinking. Not sure if this holds any statistical significance or just what they have anecdotally observed. I hope they are correct if I am offered a WL spot. However, an acceptance would make it so much easier on my mind .
Just curious, did they say that the class was already full and that there were only waitlist seats available?

Just curious, did they say that the class was already full and that there were only waitlist seats available?
They had no say in that matter. My guess is there is still seats available but probably not many since the cycle is near it’s end. At the very least, I would expect some movement. I don’t see why a program would actively interview if there was no chance of some of those individuals having a shot of landing an open spot or WL spot expected to open in the future.

Take it for what its worth but the student app for midwestern currently shows 89 students on the app. Which means they were accepted and followed the app sign on, but I am sure there are more accepted considering the class should be 250?

Reactions: 2 users
Take it for what its worth but the student app for midwestern currently shows 89 students on the app. Which means they were accepted and followed the app sign on, but I am sure there are more accepted considering the class should be 250?

Hopefully that's a good sign & maybe there are less than a 100 that didn't follow the app.
Oh well. I guess now it's just a waiting game!

Has anyone who interviewed last week heard anything yet?

If you check your portal and click “applicant checklist” and the prerequisite section is there, that means waitlist. If you don’t have that and you click “accepted checklist” and that is populated then you’re accepted! (I know this has been posted a bunch but I think some portals have been updated for people who interviewed last week)

I completed my financial aid info by mid February, does anybody know when we can except our award letters? Also regarding scholarships, does anybody know if/how much scholarship money is distributed? I received an interview within 2 weeks of submitting my secondary and was accepted a week after interviewing, so I can very hopeful they like me a lot and Ill get a bit of scholarship money. Any insight into this matter would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Does anyone know what the next date a deposit is due/when people might be considering withdrawing their acceptance?

So my pre-accepted information is still there and it has nothing listed in the accepted tab. Should I assume no decision has been made yet?

I’ve called today but haven’t been able to get anyone on the phone to check my application status post interview.

So my pre-accepted information is still there and it has nothing listed in the accepted tab. Should I assume no decision has been made yet?

I’ve called today but haven’t been able to get anyone on the phone to check my application status post interview.
What sections are in your pre-

so open your applicant checklist under “pre-accepted”. If it only has “required documents” and “required exams” then no decision but if it has those two plus a “prerequisite” section then that means waitlist!

I have 3 sections. Well this is a bummer... Guess I start working on my application for the next cycle.

Check the portal! My accepted checklist section has been populated!! And they haven’t sent me an email yet!

Reactions: 3 users
Check the portal! My accepted checklist section has been populated!! And they haven’t sent me an email yet!
Congratulations! I checked mine and I’m still on waitlist.

Keeping the waitlist hope alive: I withdrew my acceptance today! Good luck!

This is my first post, but I have been following this thread ever since the beginning of this cycle. To anyone who got accepted, congrats! To anyone who is waitlisted, I'm on the same boat. Honestly I don't know much about the WL movement of this school but there is nothing I can do at this point.

WHY IS THIS SCHOOL SO EXPENSIVE?? :(( tuition is 70k already?? I’m sort of regretting my decision to come here...damn...I really don’t know

WHY IS THIS SCHOOL SO EXPENSIVE?? :(( tuition is 70k already?? I’m sort of regretting my decision to come here...damn...I really don’t know
Love the school and hoping to get off the waitlist, but tuition is no joke!

Relinquishing my seat so there is still at least one open. Good luck and God speed to you all!

Would it be too late to apply in July since I'm taking the DAT in June?

Any waitlist movement ? MABS student still waiting....

Just withdrew my acceptance here! Good luck to everyone on the waitlist! :)

Just checked my portal and have the accepted checklist! Finally off the waitlist!:soexcited:

Reactions: 2 users