2018-2019 Morehouse School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How many words is everyone's essay turning out to be?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone complete yet?

Complete email received July 24.

"Morehouse School of Medicine is pleased to acknowledge receipt of your supplemental application. Your application is now complete and will be screened for a possible interview. If and when your status changes, we will notify you by email.

Thank you for your interest in the Morehouse School of Medicine.

Best regards,"

Members don't see this ad :)

"Morehouse School of Medicine is pleased to acknowledge receipt of your supplemental application. Your application is now complete and will be screened for a possible interview. If and when your status changes, we will notify you by email.

Best regards,"

Yep got the same email

Best regards,"
When did you turn in everything?

Sooooo I just turned in the application. And now when I try to access my application link again, I am getting an access denied error. Anybody else having the same problem?

Reactions: 1 user
Submitted my application and sent the picture form in. Whenever I sign in to get back to the page with the forms, it’s only showing me that I submitted the application, and where to view it in HTML or print receipt. Any know how I can get back to the forms?? Would really appreciate it.

Reactions: 1 users
Submitted my application and sent the picture form in. Whenever I sign in to get back to the page with the forms, it’s only showing me that I submitted the application, and where to view it in HTML or print receipt. Any know how I can get back to the forms?? Would really appreciate it.
Ditto. Not sure where to go to check if everything is turned in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is it worth applying here if I have no connection to GA? AA male from NYC, with experience working with underserved populations.

I submitted my primary and picture last week and have not received a complete email...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Where is everyone finding this picture form and stuff/What all needs to be submitted to them to receive the complete email? As soon as I log in all I see are the "View Form HTML" and "View Details"

When did you all submit a picture? I don't remember having to submit a photo

Do they send an email with your II or do you have to check a portal? Does morehouse even have a portal?

Yea, I called today about the portal issue and didn't get a response
Nice! And Yeah same lol I guess we’ll just have to wait until Monday haha

for the section on letter of recommendation do we just add the recommenders from AMCAS?

About how long did it take y'all to become "complete" after submitting your secondary apps?

How do you guys have access to the portal? All I received is a link to the ApplyWeb site that tells me my app was confirmed.

Interview scheduled for 8/24. An option to schedule event will appear under "Print Receipt"

How do you guys have access to the portal? All I received is a link to the ApplyWeb site that tells me my app was confirmed.
The ApplyWeb site is the portal. It's odd

Interview scheduled for 8/24. An option to schedule event will appear under "Print Receipt"
I’m about to select that as well. Is it the only time slot for you? Or did you have any other options

I’m about to select that as well. Is it the only time slot for you? Or did you have any other options
It was the only time slot for me. It's fine, but options would have been nice haha

Did anyone select if they wished to participate in any of the programs they offer at MSM or do you think it would influence admissions decisions?

Just got an interview!! First one, let's gooo!! LizzyM ~66 (65.80) and complete 07/23

Congrats! When did you submit your secondary? Also what are your stats?
Thanks, I appreciate it! I submitted it the same day it was complete, and my GPA is a 3.4 with a 512 MCAT.

Thanks, I appreciate it! I submitted it the same day it was complete, and my GPA is a 3.4 with a 512 MCAT.
Did your portal page say complete? I turned mine in the 23rd too but never got a complete email and on the portal it still just says submitted

Did your portal page say complete? I turned mine in the 23rd too but never got a complete email and on the portal it still just says submitted

You should get a complete email from them once they've processed everything. I submitted 20th, was complete 24th.

You should get a complete email from them once they've processed everything. I submitted 20th, was complete 24th.
I got this email: Dear applicant,

Morehouse School of Medicine has received your AMCAS application. We will now process your application and will update you regarding your status if and when that changes.

Best wishes,

and then afterwards I got this: Thank you for completing your online application! This e-mail confirms that you have successfully submitted your online application.

Your file will be complete when Admissions has received all of the required admissions documents.

To verify that the admissions office has printed, checked and confirmed your application, please check for "Confirmed" in your Personal Activity Page at:

Morehouse School of Medicine has received your AMCAS application. We will now process your application and will update you regarding your status if and when that changes.

Best wishes,

and then afterwards I got this: Thank you for completing your online application! This e-mail confirms that you have successfully submitted your online application.

Your file will be complete when Admissions has received all of the required admissions documents.

To verify that the admissions office has printed, checked and confirmed your application, please check for "Confirmed" in your Personal Activity Page at:

The complete one reads as follows:

Dear X

Morehouse School of Medicine is pleased to acknowledge receipt of your supplemental application. Your application is now complete and will be screened for a possible interview. If and when your status changes, we will notify you by email.

Best regards,

The complete one reads as follows:

Dear X

Morehouse School of Medicine is pleased to acknowledge receipt of your supplemental application. Your application is now complete and will be screened for a possible interview. If and when your status changes, we will notify you by email.

Best regards,
Hmm, I wonder why I didnt get a complete email yet

Hmm, I wonder why I didnt get a complete email yet
Mine still says submitted, but I got a complete email on the 23rd and my interview invite is under my events tab. If you had everything done, you should be complete. I would call and ask maybe.

Mine still says submitted, but I got a complete email on the 23rd and my interview invite is under my events tab. If you had everything done, you should be complete. I would call and ask maybe.

Where is this "events" tab? I'm looking for a portal but I cant seem to find a working site

Best wishes,

I got this today, but I also got the complete email about a week ago..kinda weird...