2018-2019 Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys how do you submit an unpdate, is there a portal

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it worth it to send a post-interview update at this time? Or wait until acceptances start coming out? (interviewed early October)

Is it worth it to send a post-interview update at this time? Or wait until acceptances start coming out? (interviewed early October)
They’ve most likely already made their November decision for acceptance or February deferment. Personally, I think it would be best to wait a month or so.

Reactions: 1 user
Aye aye, Captain! Just now
LM 75
OOS

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II just now! LM 78 and complete in late July :)

II today as well! Complete late July.

Reactions: 2 users
II here too! Complete early July, LM 80. Very pleasant surprise

I was complete in July and just sent an update/letter of interest, all these II to people that have been complete since July is really giving me hope!

II yesterday, complete early July. LM 75. Definitely thought I was rejected so super pumped! Dates available were early December through early January.

Reactions: 1 users
II yesterday, complete early July. LM 75. Definitely thought I was rejected so super pumped! Dates available were early December through early January.
Congrats!! Maybe I’ll see ya on interview day :)
Also, nice picture of Neuschwanstein :p was there this summer, so awesome!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know how to send updates? I know they don't have a traditional portal, so is there an email you guys have been sending updates to?

I'm not sure if it varies, but they responded fairly quickly to my email when I emailed them.

Or maybe it’s just Thanksgiving and I think they just might be off for the week

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Does anyone know how to send updates? I know they don't have a traditional portal, so is there an email you guys have been sending updates to?

I think u contact them via regular md admissions email. Although I could be wrong

For anyone who's interviewed, how long did it take you to get to O'Hare from Northwestern?

If the day ends at 3PM would a 630PM flight be cutting it close?

For anyone who's interviewed, how long did it take you to get to O'Hare from Northwestern?

If the day ends at 3PM would a 630PM flight be cutting it close?

I’m from the area, if you leave the school at 3:30 pm, traffic starts at around 4:30, I think you could make it to ohare by 5:30

Anyone hear back from here? I know they delayed from mid November to end of November so i feel like some people should hear back this week.

I got an II here on Wednesday! OOS, LM 75-77. I’m thrilled :)

December 7th interview slot opened up for anyone trying to schedule/reschedule

Anyone else unable to find a student host?

Where did you stay instead?

Last edited:
November is almost over feinberg pls tell us anything

Reactions: 14 users
If anyone is interviewing on Dec. 5th and needs a place to stay, you're welcome to stay at my place. I'm interviewing on the 5th as well and will be driving to NU anyway so you wouldn't have to worry about transportation. I can send you the airbnb link to my house if you're interested.

Reactions: 4 users
Merry Feinberg Eve everyone!! May tomorrow bring the gift of many acceptances!

Reactions: 11 users
So what's the likelihood we'll hear back from Feinberg today??