2018-2019 Nova Southeastern School of Allopathic Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lol. How should I word iy
Maybe something short just asking when to anticipate a decision and emphasizing your interest in the school

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
MSAR says the earliest date is Oct 25th, someone should still email though bc i remember at the interview them saying middle of october

MSAR says the earliest date is Oct 25th, someone should still email though bc i remember at the interview them saying middle of october
I would email but I distinctly remember the dean saying "we wanna wait and compile some MMI data"

I asked Jamie at the interview if we would know on October 15-16 and she gave a kindof unsure "Yeah" as a response. So...who knows!?

Reactions: 1 user
My guess is for all interviewers it’ll be 4-6 weeks. They said that’s an overestimation but what to realistically expect. Most schools are gonna be pretty careful this cycle i think because of new AAMC rules.

My guess is for all interviewers it’ll be 4-6 weeks. They said that’s an overestimation but what to realistically expect. Most schools are gonna be pretty careful this cycle i think because of new AAMC rules.

What are the new rules?

What are the new rules?

Something about how schools don’t get access to the acceptance reports. If they can’t see who’s been accepted and who hasn’t I’d assume they’d be a little more cautious with acceptances.

Members don't see this ad :)
At my interview day they basically told us that they were going to waitlist most people because they want to finish interviews before making final decisions

For those accepted, are you planning to attend? If so, what is your reasoning? I'm weighing between NOVA and ATSU-SOMA. I have acceptances at both programs, and I go back and forth every day. I am a nontraditional student with a family. Like both programs for distinct reasons. Open to insight. :)
Wrong thread bud

anyone know anything at all?... someone has to have some insider information!

I’m guessing that since their class size is so small, probably trying to interview as much as possible before decisions because of the new AAMC rules (this cycle is gonna be a long ass bumpy roller coaster lol)
But still some communication would be nice:rolleyes:

October 25th is the date they had in MSAR... anyone hear anything yet? Don't want to get hopes up but... they have to tell us at some point?

October 25th is the date they had in MSAR... anyone hear anything yet? Don't want to get hopes up but... they have to tell us at some point?

The sun will rise from the west before we find out.