Jul 20, 2018
Could anyone let me know how long it usually takes to receive your N Number and all that other jazz after being admitted? Neurotic and excited over here haha
If you didn't receive it by now, you weren't actually accepted

(just kidding lol)

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018
Has anyone else on the waitlist notified the admissions office of a Commit to Enroll deadline for their current selected school and if they could get a decision/update (rejection, acceptance, updated on chances etc.) prior to said deadline? My school's CTE deadline is in about a month and I was wondering how/if I should notify admissions and how they have responded to anyone else who has had the same concerns. I would hate to have to withdraw from the waitlist without hearing back/getting closure :(

Feb 25, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Has anyone else on the waitlist notified the admissions office of a Commit to Enroll deadline for their current selected school and if they could get a decision/update (rejection, acceptance, updated on chances etc.) prior to said deadline? My school's CTE deadline is in about a month and I was wondering how/if I should notify admissions and how they have responded to anyone else who has had the same concerns. I would hate to have to withdraw from the waitlist without hearing back/getting closure :(
This is in absolutely no way, shape, or form an official answer, and you should definitely check with the school, but I can tell you that no one has joined the FB group since last Thursday (May 23rd) and there are 144 members. Clearly some of those are current students, administrators, and some even look like applicants that are going to other schools but haven't left the group, but I'd think the class is mostly full from that number. Having said that, idt the school has made an official announcement that the class is full, so maybe there's more room.

I know this isn't an exact answer, but I hope it helps a little! Best of luck!

Edit- 144 in the admissions FB group, 116 in the class of 2023 FB group.

boundlesscorpuscle

MD Class of 2023!
Aug 9, 2018
Florida
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Does anyone know when/where we are supposed to submit our final official transcripts?

Feb 25, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone know when/where we are supposed to submit our final official transcripts?
From my initial admissions email:

A final transcript showing degree awarded must be submitted by your college immediately upon completion of courses. You will not be permitted to begin classes in August if your transcripts are not received. Please have ALL transcripts from ALL schools you have attended sent to:

NYU School of Medicine

Admissions Office

550 First Avenue

New York, New York 10016

Reactions: boundlesscorpuscle

boundlesscorpuscle

MD Class of 2023!
Aug 9, 2018
Florida
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
From my initial admissions email:

A final transcript showing degree awarded must be submitted by your college immediately upon completion of courses. You will not be permitted to begin classes in August if your transcripts are not received. Please have ALL transcripts from ALL schools you have attended sent to:

NYU School of Medicine

Admissions Office

550 First Avenue

New York, New York 10016
Thank you!