2018-2019 Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine (Dublin, Ohio)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chizledfrmstone

Enjoying the finer things in life
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone applying this cycle!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Primary submitted a couple of weeks ago. But I haven’t heard anything at all from them. Nothin in spam either.

:(

Hi guys, I’m OOS and I did received the secondary invite last month but contemplating whether or not I should submit it due to the 5 yr contract. I think I’ll send it in anyway, do you think I have a shot?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys, I’m OOS and I did received the secondary invite last month but contemplating whether or not I should submit it due to the 5 yr contract. I think I’ll send it in anyway, do you think I have a shot?

Does anyone know if that 5 year contract includes residency? I.E. if I do a 5 year residency in Ohio does that fulfill the requirement? I suppose I’ll figure that out eventually.

Hey guys! I'm a little bit not sure about the stats required for OU, if anyone can give a little pointer. I'm in state student studied Biomedical Engineering at OSU. 3.6 overall gpa and 510 on MCAT (127,128,129,126). I'm Asian so over represented minority. My extracurriculars are below average, 3 years of research, 100+ volunteering hours at hospital, some community projects, 100+ shadowing, working as a nursing aide at a hospital, etc. Anyone can give any thoughts on my chances?

REALLY quiet in here. Has there been any movement? I’ve been following the Athens and Cleveland locations and there’s stuff going on there. Anything for Dublin?

How long did you have to wait after your primary application was verified to receive a secondary? Also, can you receive secondary before all rec letters are submitted? Lastly, there was no specific question for Dublin campus on the primary app, how do I make sure I get the Dublin essay question?

Interviewing this Friday, with Dublin being my top choice. Does anyone who has already interviewed have any tips?

Hey, if there's anyone who is a current or former OU-Dublin student, would you be able to give me some info on your experiences on rotations? Mainly wondering how the system works for assigning locations in central Ohio and what the experience is like at some of the more rural locations. You can DM me if you'd rather not post.