Oct 7, 2018
Anyone have any insights about post-II hold (aka just a waitlist I guess??) and what movement might be like? I believe there's one SDN user in here who wrote about being accepted off of this list but not sure what to think about my fate lol
They unfortunately said nothing about this on my interview day. I wish they did!
Do you mind telling me how many days post-II that you were put on hold? I interviewed in January and am trying to figure out if I will be on post-II hold

Reactions: Freddywap
Feb 5, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
They unfortunately said nothing about this on my interview day. I wish they did!
Do you mind telling me how many days post-II that you were put on hold? I interviewed in January and am trying to figure out if I will be on post-II hold
I interviewed in December and it took 8.5 weeks for me to get the "committee hold." Correct me if I'm wrong but most ppl who were interviewed but not accepted were put on "hold."

From last year's thread Pre-II hold rejections came out mid April and those interviewed but not accepted were kept on "waitlist/hold" until after orientation.

Oct 7, 2018
I interviewed in December and it took 8.5 weeks for me to get the "committee hold." Correct me if I'm wrong but most ppl who were interviewed but not accepted were put on "hold."

From last year's thread Pre-II hold rejections came out mid April and those interviewed but not accepted were kept on "waitlist/hold" until after orientation.
Well I was just put on committee hold today. That really sucks. Thanks for the info

Oct 10, 2018
Yes, I didnt see any in april. Not sure if they’re adding more but when I scheduled it was only end of march dates
Thank you. I also emailed admissions asking about the interview dates. Basically if you will be taken off pre-II hold, it will be this month because interviews are finished at the end of March. Good luck everyone. Hope this helps people who are still waiting.

Jul 15, 2018
Anyone know when the early february interviewers are likely to hear back? My guess is the beginning of April/end of March

Oct 26, 2018
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Im an early February waiter as well, and it’s already been 6 weeks as of today, definitely next week either Thursday/Friday or Monday the 1st I’m thinking (based off of last year’s thread)

Reactions: tahoe
Feb 21, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone have an idea of how many acceptances have been given out so far and/or how many they normally give each cycle to fill the class?

Nov 29, 2018
I didn't have any specific questions, but the portal said that registration wouldn't be complete until an email confirmation was received.
I'm sorry that happened, did you miss Second Look Day? If you would like us to send you all of the information presented just shoot me a private message.