Mar 19, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
I just know for a fact that I’m gonna submit my application for next cycle and find a new apartment for 6/1 and then I’ll hear something if I do lol

Nicole Kidd

2+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
The "scholarship" is that you're getting your MD in 3 years so you won't be technically paying for a 4th year of med school. They don't give you any money. Also, should you exit the accelerated pathway you revert back to having to pay for the 4th year.

For the neurosurgery track it's basically the same info as in my other post. Only other info I know is that in the past 2 years they've done it they have had 5 applicants each year and they have only accepted 1. I was told they may be looking to accept 2 depending on how many apply this year or if they get an exceptional candidate, but otherwise they just take 1 person.
What about the clinician investigator 3+1 is it also accelerated by only paying for 3 years? Thanks!

Jul 31, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
I looked before but it took a while to find it, but does anyone know from the last couple of years when the last announced acceptance went out for Penn State here on sdn?

I know an OOS acceptance from last year came out on June 6th...

Reactions: molly41