2018-2019 Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone get a II w/ a 505 MCAT, 3.5 cumulative, 3.2 sGPA? Applied in late October, still no news, getting worried :(
Yes I did. 502. 3.4 OOS. BUT stong non-academic background. Interviewing here tomorrow

Members don't see this ad.

Received a high priority waitlist from this school. Anyone else been in this boat? Is there a good chance I get in? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 3 users
Received a high priority waitlist from this school. Anyone else been in this boat? Is there a good chance I get in? Thanks in advance!
I received one about two weeks ago.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I believe when I called they said March

Reactions: 1 user
Just received a complete email when I was complete in October :bang:

Also October applicant, LizzyM 67 OOS (neighboring state). Total silence here. I'm guessing the class is full and October was too late to apply to Rowan...

I believe when I called they said March
+1 on March. Although I think it's the end of March though. So technically still about a month of possibly more II.

Hey all, was wondering if you knew if interviews were being done still? I completed everything in November but I haven't heard anything, no interview or rejection. Any advice?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all, was wondering if you knew if interviews were being done still? I completed everything in November but I haven't heard anything, no interview or rejection. Any advice?

Just spoke to an adminstrative assistant who said they are doing interviews through March.

Hey cm654, I interviewed in early February and just got high priority waitlisted as well. When were you waitlisted?
I was placed on the high priority waitlist on January 23rd

I applied in October and have a 511 3.48 and 3.38 and haven't heard back yet either. It's so weird because I got MD interviews but radio silence from here
same SILENCE like just reject me already

I received an II with available dates in March. At this point in the cycle, as an OOS applicant with no ties to NJ, am I just interviewing for the waitlist? LM 67 if that helps.

I received an II with available dates in March. At this point in the cycle, as an OOS applicant with no ties to NJ, am I just interviewing for the waitlist? LM 67 if that helps.[/

Not really you got the same chances as an IS applicant who received an II! They will not make a decision based on the fact that you’re OOS or IS.

Hi Everyone, can anyone share the rotation sites for this school? I'd truly appreciate!

Thank you, I should look before asking!! :bang:

Did anyone else get an offer to waive secondary fee? I already sumbited but just checked my junk mail and saw this offer.‍♂️

I applied October after getting 511 mcat scores back, undergrad sGPA 3.0, cGPA 3.3, in a special masters and sent school my academic update 3.67, should I call it? Haven’t heard anything. This is my first choice school idk what to do

I applied October after getting 511 mcat scores back, undergrad sGPA 3.0, cGPA 3.3, in a special masters and sent school my academic update 3.67, should I call it? Haven’t heard anything. This is my first choice school idk what to do

I also applied in October with similar stats and I'm in state too - heard nothing. It seems like October was a bit late for applying. Which sucks, because this was also one of my top choices.

Does anyone know when their submission deadline (the date accepted students need to submit their proof of insurance, vaccine record, etc.) is?

Does anyone know when their submission deadline (the date accepted students need to submit their proof of insurance, vaccine record, etc.) is?
Have you hear anything after being placed in the high priority waitlist?

I also applied in October with similar stats and I'm in state too - heard nothing. It seems like October was a bit late for applying. Which sucks, because this was also one of my top choices.
I applied and was complete January 22nd and was sent a II on the January 25th so this cannot be the case.

High priority waitlisted today. Interviewed early Feb

Pulled off of high priority waitlist and accepted today, placed on waitlist 1/22, ISS

Reactions: 6 users
Hey guys, can somebody post or PM me the link to the secondary application? My email got shut off and I need to get into it to change my preferred email. Thanks! :)

i'm still very surprised that this thread only has 10 pages?? why? are people not applying to this school? :x

anyway. i'm interviewing tomorrow muahaha

i'm still very surprised that this thread only has 10 pages?? why? are people not applying to this school? :x

anyway. i'm interviewing tomorrow muahaha
I was thinking about that too, this group is quiet. Good Luck tomorrow!!