2018-2019 Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Would you happen to have any more information? I keep getting the same "We cannot divulge anything" whenever I call smh. I was placed on the HP list in mid-april so im wondering if im the last one on that list lol
Unfortunately that's all I know. I was HP waitlisted in Feb so I'm not sure how much more movement there will be at this point

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just rejected my offer of acceptance to this program. Hopefully, it goes to one of you guys, and best of luck everyone!

this school just blatantly ignores emails. really unprofessional.

this school just blatantly ignores emails. really unprofessional.
They could just be busy dealing with the soon incoming (and already arrived pre-matric) first-year students as well as the new AACOMAS applications with the start of another application cycle. If you really want (not recommended), you can send an email with a read receipt so they can choose to notify when it is opened. I know Outlook can do that.

Does anyone know if this school rejects post interview? Or do they only put people on HPWL and WL, and send out mass rejections at the very last moment? I'm curious, I have not seen one person mention being rejected post-interview in this thread.

For current out-of-state students, does anyone know if it's true that you pay OOS tuition for 1st year, but in-state tuition for years 2-4?

For current out-of-state students, does anyone know if it's true that you pay OOS tuition for 1st year, but in-state tuition for years 2-4?
Simply, If you want to save on OOS tuition then became the state resident, it will not hurt, If I am you, I even started the process way before the school start date. I think condition is 6 months state resident to safe your skin, Therefore the 2nd year, I will be resident. Or get into private med school they mostly have the same IS/OOS tuition fee but their fee is always more than public med schools. Hope it will help.

Hi all, do you guys know of any forums regarding housing at Rowan? I'm an incoming MBS student at the university in Stratford and can't find any forums to find potential roommates or housing!

Hey all!! Rowan SOM wait list still gives you a great shot at being accepted to the upcoming matriculating class! There is NO hold list anymore, ONLY a wait list so please ignore posts that talk about strategizing with hold vs wait list tactics. The wait list is ranked and then students are pulled off accordingly to fill seats. If you are interested to know where you are on the wait list and what your odds are then you should call the admissions office! They were nothing but helpful for me and now I am a Rowan SOM medical student