2018-2019 Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
But, people are posting on here that they’ve heard back already from the 3/4 interview date so I’m unsure
That's why I was wondering. Maybe they didn't get to everyone?

Members don't see this ad.

There was I think around 80 people interviewed that day, I doubt they 1) get to all the applications in one day and 2) make final decisions on applications they screen in one day. I wouldn’t worry until you hear back, which is by the 20th

Reactions: 1 users
does anyone know how late into the season the send IIs out? a whole lot of silence over here

Members don't see this ad :)
I just heard back from a 3/4 interview. High priority wait list.

Reactions: 1 users
Same here. Does anybody know how many people get off the HPWL?

Reactions: 3 users
Is there a difference between High Priority wait list and alternate list? Or is it the same?

Interviewed on 3/4, and got a response for alternate list.

Is there a difference between High Priority wait list and alternate list? Or is it the same?

Interviewed on 3/4, and got a response for alternate list.

From what I understand (after reading similar posts regarding alternate vs. high priority), high priority wait list "comes before" alternate wait list. Someone in a past SDN forum post mentioned that when spots begin opening up, high priority waitlist applicants are first considered before alternate list.

Have any accepted students received information about the additional CBC we have to obtain for ourselves yet?

Has anyone received a financial package (scholarships/grants) besides just the federal loan stuff?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How many people get off the HPWL?
I wanna know toooo! I was trying to find last years thread to see if I could figure it out that way, but I couldn't even find it....... I apparently dont know how to use SDN.

do a lot of people apply for the chancellor scholarship??? historically how competitive is it?

ive tried to do some research on this but the info is hard to find

has anyone heard back yet about receiving any merit scholarships?

have they given out chancellor's scholarships already?

Did you attend? If so, how was your experience/any thoughts?
i did! i really enjoyed it :) vibe from the student body was great and you can tell the administration really cares/is proud of their students

Anyone know how to withdraw a spot on the waitlist?

If I'm submitting a letter of intent do I sent to the [email protected] email address or is there a different one/location to submit

Anyone here get off the WL yet or heard of anyone who did?

Got in off the HPWL here on Friday late afternoon. Could not be more excited, first acceptance. LM 70 in-state, and it was a call!

Reactions: 5 users
Got in off the HPWL here on Friday late afternoon. Could not be more excited, first acceptance. LM 70 in-state, and it was a call!

Congrats on the A!! You can finally relax haha

Got in off the HPWL via phone call a few minutes ago!

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone have any idea what movement off the HPWL is like? Hoping for a miracle over here

Reactions: 2 users
Was accepted off the HPWL today! I missed the phone call, but got a voicemail and email :)

I was accepted off the HPWL today as well! I missed the call and my voicemail reset itself when I changed phone carriers last week unbeknownst to me so I received a lovely text from Dr. Terregino instead!

I was accepted off the HPWL today as well! I missed the call and my voicemail reset itself when I changed phone carriers last week unbeknownst to me so I received a lovely text from Dr. Terregino instead!
Congrats! Not to be super creepy but ~ what time did you get the call? Did you get the email about the HPWL? or you were accepted before that?

Congrats! Not to be super creepy but ~ what time did you get the call? Did you get the email about the HPWL? or you were accepted before that?
Thank you! It's not creepy at all haha. This whole process has everyone, including me, hunting for any new info we can find. I got the call at 11 am and I got the email with more info at 1 pm!

Thank you! It's not creepy at all haha. This whole process has everyone, including me, hunting for any new info we can find. I got the call at 11 am and I got the email with more info at 1 pm!
Thanks so much & Congrats again