2018-2019 Saint Louis University School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was complete on 7/15 and received no "under review" email, should I be worried?
I also never got an email but found that a message was located in the "Communication Status" of my application portal, dated for ~4 days after submitting my secondary. You should try looking on there. Hopefully, it is the same for you.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I was complete on 7/15 and received no "under review" email, should I be worried?
I didn't get an email either, but there is a complete message in my portal. Seems like SLU is going in chronological order so we might hear back next week hopefully

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone found out what times the day starts and ends? The portal just says "These activities will occur between 10:40 a.m. and 1:00 p.m," but I'm not sure if that also include the interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an II on 8/17 !!! OOS, LM 74-76, complete 6/30

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone found out what times the day starts and ends? The portal just says "These activities will occur between 10:40 a.m. and 1:00 p.m," but I'm not sure if that also include the interview.

i received an e-mail from admissions with the name of my interviewer and the time of my interview, mine is at 2:30 i think

My application was marked complete on 7/15. OOS 513 MCAT, cGPA 3.96, sGPA 4.00. Hope I get an interview.

Anyone have any info on how long the interview day is?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have any idea of what a letter in the mail might mean from this school? My parents just told me one came to my house today.

Got a letter from SLU today. Thought it was a big fat R. Turned out to be a curriculum plan. Very nice of them but kind of a tease pre II.

Reactions: 4 users
Got a letter from SLU today. Thought it was a big fat R. Turned out to be a curriculum plan. Very nice of them but kind of a tease pre II.

Good to hear. I was expecting it to be a rejection letter as well.

Good to hear. I was expecting it to be a rejection letter as well.

Was gonna tell them about my strong ties to St. Louis. But i don’t think going to a wedding there for 2 days counts.

If you have a morning II it lasts till around lunch time or 1pm, if you have an afternoon one its from whenever they recommend you to come till your interview is over

Have any in-state applicants received an interview invite yet?

Application complete yesterday. Really hoping to get into one of the jesuit schools. Good luck everyone!

II today. I am OOS but my father attended medical school here.

II! OOS, LM 70-72, complete mid July

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

II today! LM ~80, OOS, complete 7/5.

Anyone know when a "safe" time to book a flight back would be? The one I'm looking at leaves at 6:50pm. I doubt any interviews would ever go past 5 but I'll probably wait to get an interviewer to be sure.

I received a pamphlet from the Office of Admissions in the mail... lol...

Reactions: 2 users
Does anybody have access to the calendar to see what dates are available to interview? I'm trying to reschedule mine and don't want to risk losing my current date by cancelling...

Anyone with a Tuesday interview going to pre-interview dinner on Sunday evening?

Anyone else get that "prospective applicant" email even though you've already submitted everything? It made my heart drop. haha

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone else get that "prospective applicant" email even though you've already submitted everything? It made my heart drop. haha

I got it also

+2
They are trolling out here

I just got an email from this school and I didn't apply here... I guess because they somehow saw my MCAT score? Would it be too late to apply here?

I just got an email from this school and I didn't apply here... I guess because they somehow saw my MCAT score? Would it be too late to apply here?
Same. I'm not even applying this cycle though I did retake the MCAT in June. I wonder if it's about the MCAT too - I improved my MCAT score in June. Do schools get to see that?

They rejected me last year with my 66 LM then..

Got the email too. All I got out of it was....
$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$
$$$$$
Please apply

Reactions: 4 users
Unless they're offering me an II and a possible acceptance, no thanks. I'll save my primary/secondary money for 7+ days worth of lunch. I apologize if I'm sounding so rude, but I hate it when I know they're after your money and just baiting people to apply. Esp people like me who have MCAT score <510.

Reactions: 3 users
Any II's today? It doesn't look like anyone posted about receiving one this week

I received a mail from the office of admissions, and it got my emotion up then found out it's just the typical school of medicine flyer that explains their mission and curriculum.

Completed 8/16, this is my top school choice. Looks like it takes about ~6 weeks for them to extend invites so the earliest we'll hear is around October? Does that check out?

Completed 8/16, this is my top school choice. Looks like it takes about ~6 weeks for them to extend invites so the earliest we'll hear is around October? Does that check out?

I was complete 6/30 and haven't heard anything. Not sure if it's chronological.

I am curious to know why this is your top choice. What do you particularly like about it?