Dec 12, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
I don’t see why there is so much confusion on their part. Kids should be down to one school by now
Yes one school, people select "Plan to Enroll" they keep all their waitlists though... if they get off waitlist to a school that they like better they can take it and then withdraw from the plan to enroll school.

Oct 10, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi, how do I join the accepted student facebook page? I requested a week ago and still havent been approved

Jan 3, 2019
Interviewed in Feb, put on HPWL.

I’ve submitted Letter of Intent in February, and gave an update reiterating Jeff is my #1... any movement on the waitlist yet?

edb63

2+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Interviewed in Feb, put on HPWL.

I’ve submitted Letter of Intent in February, and gave an update reiterating Jeff is my #1... any movement on the waitlist yet?
It looks like four or five people on here have gotten off the waitlist

Mar 18, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
It looks like four or five people on here have gotten off the waitlist
4-5 people on SDN. Probably more in real life.

@TTP 1776 Looks like you have a few acceptances! Don't sweat it, all US med schools will give you a phenomenal education. It's the people without offers who are in real trouble.

Apr 23, 2018
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
So is the current consensus that waitlist movement for Jefferson is slow this year? Their CTE date is July 1 so do we anticipate more movement until that day?

Reactions: NotGeneric

edb63

2+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
I asked how much more waitlist movement to expect and all I got was “it’s moving” lol. She also said that the dean knows the most about what’s going on and even then they’re not really sharing that with applicants. She said we can just continue to show interest.

Reactions: phillykat96

edb63

2+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
I heard 1/3 of the class comes off the WL, approximating ~90 people. I'm not sure if it's going to be different this year but it definitely doesn't seem like that many people are going to come off... /:
I know it’s really hard to be positive but I seriously think it’s just gonna happen later this year. I know multiple people personally who are holding multiple acceptances at various schools while they try to bargain for financial aid. I think that’s what a lot of people are doing which means waitlist movement will have to happen eventually

Jun 19, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
I know it’s really hard to be positive but I seriously think it’s just gonna happen later this year. I know multiple people personally who are holding multiple acceptances at various schools while they try to bargain for financial aid. I think that’s what a lot of people are doing which means waitlist movement will have to happen eventually
That makes me feel better. Yeah I feel like in general the WL movement might occur later on than normal this year (hopefully).

Oct 10, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone know how strict the immunization requirement deadline is (May 31)? I will be traveling for the second half of this month and most likely will not be able to take a 2 step PPD test before then. It would suck if I were unable to matriculate bc of this
I didnt even know about that!!! When did they send the email with this information?

Jan 3, 2019
Hopefully it works out! This waiting limbo game is absolutely brutal lol

Reactions: edb63

theknappkin

5+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2013
Status
Medical Student
Anyone know which iPads we'll be getting this year? For the tuition I'm paying I expect the iPad pro with the magnetically attaching pencil :1rolleyes:

Jan 13, 2019
Nope. I asked. They aren't included in the tuition. Apparently they're a gift from some donation to the school. So they wont allow us to pay the difference to upgrade. What a shame.