2018-2019 Temple University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know the last II day? I haven't heard from Temple yet since being marked complete back in early September
I got an II last week and the only days I saw were today and tomorrow. Didn’t check in April but I think tomorrow is the last day.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got an II (3/28). Anyone know what dates they have left? Like others mentioned, the portal isn’t showing any dates available. I called the general admissions number (the number in the II email led me to a recording saying they were closed for break and would reopen January 2nd...) and they told me to send an email. I’m guessing/hoping they’ll get back to me soon but some idea of timing would be nice, since it sounds like they’re finishing up interviews pretty soon. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Seeing that the other decisions were the first week. I'm thinking the 6th maybe.

Reactions: 2 users
If I didn't interview, and I haven't heard a peep from the school, can I safely assume this is a rejection?

If I didn't interview, and I haven't heard a peep from the school, can I safely assume this is a rejection?

I hadn’t heard anything and assumed as such, and then got an II yesterday. Only date offered to me was this Thursday, April 4. I can make it so I didn’t ask for other options, so I’m not sure if it’s their last day for interviews or not. But since I literally just got an II yesterday, I’d say not all hope is lost!

Members don't see this ad :)
February interviewee here. Anyone know specifically when in April decisions are made? Also: Would it be prudent to send them a letter of interest before the decisions is made? Or would it be better to let them take in the new info they have on me from my interview, make a decision, and let me respond as is appropriate? I know they said they like updates, but I'm not sure if they want them before they make their decision.

February interviewee here. Anyone know specifically when in April decisions are made? Also: Would it be prudent to send them a letter of interest before the decisions is made? Or would it be better to let them take in the new info they have on me from my interview, make a decision, and let me respond as is appropriate? I know they said they like updates, but I'm not sure if they want them before they make their decision.
Their website said mid-April after their interviews have concluded. Maybe someone with a recent interview invite can comment on that exact date, but I would assume after April 15? As for your second question I am going to be sending an update in after they send the decision out, but I'm sure others may have a different opinion.

Does anyone know if they let people know through email or by phone if you're accepted from the waitlist? I will be out of the country throughout the summer, so I don't want to miss a call if they do that.

Hi!
I have an interview coming up and I know you cant tell me about the specific questions, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me the general mood and a little bit about what to expect?

Hi!
I have an interview coming up and I know you cant tell me about the specific questions, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me the general mood and a little bit about what to expect?

For me the closed file interview was pretty chill. He asked me a few common questions then the rest of the time he let me ask him questions.

The open-file was less chill. The interviewer went through my application in front of me and asked questions about different aspects of it. I would be prepared to answer any weaknesses you may have in your app.

For me the closed file interview was pretty chill. He asked me a few common questions then the rest of the time he let me ask him questions.

The open-file was less chill. The interviewer went through my application in front of me and asked questions about different aspects of it. I would be prepared to answer any weaknesses you may have in your app.
Thanks so much!

Hi!
My open file was way more chill than the closed (and the closed was v chill too). Just know your app and be able to talk about things and you should be good. Nothing off the wall. They just kinda want to get to know you and talk about things they may find interesting so it could be anything.

Anyone know when the last interview date is? Just trying to gauge when we should be hearing back for the third round of decisions

Last edited:
2-3 weeks from now? I don't know. I was told at interview day to expect to hear back in early-to-mid April for late January II's. I'm expecting to hear back any day now.
I asked on my interview day and they are meeting around then so I would expect they meet in 2 weeks then decisions will come out around that time.

Would anyone know about the movement of applicants on CCL? Like the rough percentage of people admitted off waitlist?

How many of you accepted students are considering Temple as your first option?

This years match list

Attachments

• Match List Deidentified SPECIALTY.pdf
    52.7 KB · Views: 198
Reactions: 3 users
Just Accepted! Was notified by letter in the mail not by email which was strange. Happy nonetheless. Interviewed 3/16

Did anyone else receive acceptances through snail mail? I have heard they only send CCL and rejects through snail mail.

Did anyone else receive acceptances through snail mail? I have heard they only send CCL and rejects through snail mail.
If you go back it looks like folks earlier in the cycle mostly got accepted by email first

Withdrew my acceptance a few days ago. Hope it goes to one of y'all on the WL. Best of luck, everyone!

Reactions: 10 users
We have to hear back before the weekend...April 15th is Monday

To anyone that got an acceptance in the mail, did they email you also?

For those of you who got something in the mail, did it go to your permanent address or your current address? Mine are different and idk if I need to change my address for them

Those accepted this week- Did Temple also show up on the choose your medical school option on AMCAS? Just wondering because I won't be able to access my mail for a few days.

@ anyone who interviewed late Feb.. have you heard anything? CC, Rejection, Acceptance and if you did hear something, was it through email or snail mail.