2018-2019 Temple University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@ anyone who interviewed late Feb.. have you heard anything? CC, Rejection, Acceptance and if you did hear something, was it through email or snail mail.

Yeah total silence also. Might just withdraw since I have a similar tier option that would not involve moving, plus a nice scholarship there too. Temple is just kind of too late, not to sound spoiled or anything.

Reactions: 2 users
Im confused. If I interviewed in late Jan and still haven't heard back from Temple, was I probably waitlisted/rejected? I thought they sent out decisions in waves so if some people were already accepted then maybe they sent out all the acceptances already? low-key gonna be salty if i have to wait this long just to get rejected :(

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Im confused. If I interviewed in late Jan and still haven't heard back from Temple, was I probably waitlisted/rejected? I thought they sent out decisions in waves so if some people were already accepted then maybe they sent out all the acceptances already? low-key gonna be salty if i have to wait this long just to get rejected :(

I interviewed mid- Feb. The third round of decisions has not been released yet. Only a single student on this thread claimed to have gotten accepted recently but received no email confirmation? Sounds fishy.... hold tight I’m sure we will hear soon.

Reactions: 5 users
I got a really good scholarship at a similar tier med school, but temple is my top choice. Do you guys think they would be open to matching scholarships? I haven’t heard anything from them in terms of aid yet

I got a really good scholarship at a similar tier med school, but temple is my top choice. Do you guys think they would be open to matching scholarships? I haven’t heard anything from them in terms of aid yet
Idk if this is right but from what I’ve heard/seen temple has given out all their non need-based scholarship. So depending on what you got at the other school, temple may still have something for you

Idk if this is right but from what I’ve heard/seen temple has given out all their non need-based scholarship. So depending on what you got at the other school, temple may still have something for you

In the financial aid email they sent us it said: "If you did not receive notification that you were awarded a scholarship, you are still being considered and we will continue to award Institutional Scholarships through the summer."

Reactions: 1 users
In the financial aid email they sent us it said: "If you did not receive notification that you were awarded a scholarship, you are still being considered and we will continue to award Institutional Scholarships through the summer."
Yes they did say at second look as well, that around half of the class receive merit based aid and they will be awarding students throughout the summer. I’m just wondering if they are holding off on awards because of the uncertainty posed by the new AMCAS rules

Yes they did say at second look as well, that around half of the class receive merit based aid and they will be awarding students throughout the summer. I’m just wondering if they are holding off on awards because of the uncertainty posed by the new AMCAS rules
Would they potentially hold off on awarding rewards for people who have not received acceptances yet?

I can’t believe we haven’t heard back yet....

I went back in the thread and it looks like the last two batches of acceptances were sent out on Wednesdays... so... here’s hoping for tomorrow? :shrug:

Would they potentially hold off on awarding rewards for people who have not received acceptances yet?
I have no idea they said they’d be releasing awards from feb to June/July I believe. Nobody I talked to at second look heard anything tho

Members don't see this ad :)
has anybody called admissions?
I just called and was told the exact date is confidential but she did tell me that decisions are supposed to be sent before the end of the month

I called this morning about an app update and if I should wait and she said they are in the midst of sending out decisions via mail right now. so hopefully we find out sooner rather than later?

Via mail? Damn so we’re all gunna be on the CCL? Lmao

Reactions: 4 users
Didn’t someone say they were accepted via mail last week? So maybe it’s not all bad

I was just accepted off of the waitlist! Notified via email. Interviewed September and waitlisted in December. I am so excited

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted earlier and way too happy!! My first acceptance

Congrats to all who’ve been accepted and to all still waiting don’t lose hope, our time will come. I’m sure of it.

I can feel a nice CC/ waitlist letter coming my way.

Congrats to those accepted! Best of luck everyone.

Reactions: 4 users
So I’m assuming if no acceptance today then it’s a CC? Anyone know how last 2 waves of acceptances worked?

Is there an accepted students page? Sorry if this is a known thing

Accepted yesterday afternoon by email. Interviewed 1/24. Will be declining the acceptance. Good luck to you all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Any post-II Rs? haven't seen any, so I'm assuming they're taking the GW method of waitlisting all non-As.