2018-2019 The Commonwealth Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Expect decisions on Monday, fellas
Based on that one guy’s post about decisions, Geisinger releases them the second Monday of the month

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile[/Q
Expect decisions on Monday, fellas
Based on that one guy’s post about decisions, Geisinger releases them the second Monday of the month

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

i hope you’re right cause I’m getting so anxious waiting

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Rooting for you guys, hope that acceptance comes tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G930V using SDN mobile

Reactions: 4 users
I have an interview coming up here this weekend. It's looking like there might be a rather big snow storm - would they be likely to cancel/reschedule interviews if the storm is bad enough? I'm hoping they don't...

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview coming up here this weekend. It's looking like there might be a rather big snow storm - would they be likely to cancel/reschedule interviews if the storm is bad enough? I'm hoping they don't...
Someone I go to college with had the same problem back in November and her interview got postponed about two weeks. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :(

Yes, I was advised by the school to change my interview in Novemeber due to a snow storm on the day before my interview.

Yes, I was advised by the school to change my interview in Novemeber due to a snow storm on the day before my interview.
Someone I go to college with had the same problem back in November and her interview got postponed about two weeks. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :(
Yikes...oh well. Thanks for your responses! So if they cancel, I might not hear until the day before?

Yikes...oh well. Thanks for your responses! So if they cancel, I might not hear until the day before?
I was more trying to say that the snow storm was the day before my interview, I was told to move it two days prior to the interview.

Reactions: 1 user
II today! But I'll be withdrawing, so I hope my slot goes to one of you lovely people :)

Reactions: 6 users
Sorry for raising your hopes folks
Was praying for today

Reactions: 2 users
Absolutely brutal wait. I keep getting gmail notifications, and when it’s not Geisinger I’m so sad. I thought a Geisinger decision today would’ve helped me deal with the Birds’ loss yesterday

Guess we all have to be even more patient

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m at work and literally checking my email every 5 minutes. Thank god the doc I work for is an enabler haha

Sitting at my interview right now and I got the email!!!! Your boy is gonna be a doctor!

Reactions: 6 users
Just got an acceptance email!!!! This is my first A and I’m crying right now!!!

Reactions: 5 users
I interviewed 12/05 and still silence on my end :( Wonder if I’ll be in this wave!

I'm not sure whether they'll have gotten to you yet, I interviewed 11/12, but it's certainly possible! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

Accepted about 20 mins ago! Interviewed 11/5. Congrats to everyone else that’s been accepted!

Reactions: 4 users
Good grief...so is the average turnaround for admissions decisions 2 months or more? Or did the holidays delay this batch of decisions?

Congrats to all those accepted!!!

Congrats to everyone who got in! Unfortunately I got deferred :(

11/12 interview but still no decision yet :( Here's to hoping?

Does anyone know what the chances are of getting in after getting deferred?

During my interview she made it seem like it was a very good place to be in. Many people seem to get off the deferral list too.

FWIW I've been sitting here on the deferred list since November. I think only one person in this thread has been accepted after being deferred. My guess is there will be more movement starting in February when the AMCAS choose your school tool becomes available and they have a better sense of who might end up matriculating there.

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone accepted willing to share LizzyM scores? Curious where the average is falling.

Deferred. Seems like every school is either deferring or waitlisting me this cycle.