2018-2019 University of California - Irvine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
When did you guys interview?
September. Dang, I really thought my interview went super well. And at the school I've been accepted to, I thought my interview went horribly. This process is nuts. Congrats to everyone that got in!!

Reactions: 1 user
Are you submitting updates through the communication tab, or elsewhere?

Waitlisted. Not surprised, my MMI thing was a complete disaster.

Sorry to hear, but don’t give up hope yet since Irvine seems to take a bunch from their WL! When did you interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there any point in activating this UCInetID thing? Especially if I am still in pre-II silence mode?

Reactions: 2 users
Do we know if there's another II wave coming or are they mostly done?

Reactions: 5 users
a bit late, but figured this helps people out to know where they stand. waitlisted interviewed 9/17

Does anyone know if there's a FaceBook page for accepted applicants? Also anyone have any idea about the financial aid timeline and how generous they are with their financial aid packages?

Last edited:
Is the Letter of Rec tab new, or am I just now seeing it?

I still haven't received a secondary or a rejection... anyone else on the same page?

Reactions: 1 users
I still haven't received a secondary or a rejection... anyone else on the same page?

lol yes, in the same boat. I don't care anymore but I am just confused why it possibly would take this long when every other UC responded to me in like two weeks.

Just got an II! In state. Does anybody know if this is MMI’s or traditional?

Anyone else still waiting for a secondary?

R just now, pre-secondary. Good luck to you all! UCI is a great campus.

Just received pre-secondary rejection. I submitted my primary on the 1st day.

Just got waitlisted :L Interviewed 10/22

Rejected Pre secondary today, applied early July.

i got an II a few days ago so don't give up! i was complete very early

it's been so quiet on here.... have more people been accepted/waitlisted/rejected recently?