2018-2019 University of California - San Francisco

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh mans. Ya boy was complete 7/25, feeling incoming rection :eek:

My prediction skills this cycle have been good lol. Just got the R. Good luck to you guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Rejected like 6 hours ago completed mid late July, stats/ residency in bio

Anyone else still waiting (hopefully) for a secondary? Verified towards the end of June.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
did yall get a complete email? I only got a secondary submitted email.

II! Omg I'm dying this is my top choice. holy ****.
Complete 7/27.

Reactions: 7 users
Really dumb question but if I choose MD/JMP I am applying to both MD and JMP separately, right?

Just confused why they made these radio buttons with all combos rather than multiple checkboxes one can select lol

Complet 7/30, anyone hear anything complete that day or later?

Just got an interview here about an hour ago as an OOS! Didn't think my application would make it through the flood of high caliber californians. Definitely excited for this one but also crying internally at how much it'll cost.

This is all I'm willing to share about my app...

LM: 75-78 range
lots of volunteering with underserved, strong research (resulted in publication but pub was not on my application since applied before it got acepted...), tutoring/TA'ing and strong leadership
bare minimum clinical volunteering/shadowing hours

Reactions: 3 users
Just got an interview here about an hour ago as an OOS! Didn't think my application would make it through the flood of high caliber californians. Definitely excited for this one but also crying internally at how much it'll cost.

lots of volunteering with underserved, strong research (resulted in publication but pub was not on my application since applied before it got acepted...), tutoring/TA'ing and strong leadership
congrats man! complete date?

How bout that complete date

emailed them - they aren't really receptive to them, but they are open to scheduling dates other than those they offer
by "aren't really receptive to them," do you mean they are not receptive to them at all, or they were like "we don't really like them but also might think about it?"

I'm from the east coast and work full time with a limited number of vacation days and will be interviewing at another school in NOCAL in October. I don't want to bother them with an ITA if they don't consider them at all, but it would make my life approx 78000x better if I could squeeze in multiple CA interviews at once! (assuming I get any more)

Do they add more dates throughout or do I need to email them if the ones on the calendar don't work for me? Their email didn't mention anything about that. Only said to either choose a date or email if we wanna withdraw from our interview

First rejection of the cycle y'all. Good luck to everyone left standing :)

by "aren't really receptive to them," do you mean they are not receptive to them at all, or they were like "we don't really like them but also might think about it?"

I'm from the east coast and work full time with a limited number of vacation days and will be interviewing at another school in NOCAL in October. I don't want to bother them with an ITA if they don't consider them at all, but it would make my life approx 78000x better if I could squeeze in multiple CA interviews at once! (assuming I get any more)
Basically what they replied is that if you get an interview and the dates don't work for you, you can try re-scheduling

I'm biting my nails over hwre seeing all the rejections that they've sent out the past couple weeks.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users
Secondary just received! Verified early in the cycle around early June..don't know exact date

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
+1 secondary, complete here early Aug. Fast turnaround...