2018-2019 University of California - San Francisco

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i feel like this giant wave is coming towards me, and its filled with red lol.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
the past like two weeks have been ABSURD with all the Rs they’re handing out

Reactions: 1 users
Got the R here yesterday, OOS LM 77 but not surprised I was part of the carnage lol. Good luck to everyone still in the running!

brah how? if you are axed them rip me hahaha btw when were you complete?
Because this process is a holistic one. Clearly there was something way off if he got the R with his stats

Because this process is a holistic one. Clearly there was something way off if he got the R with his stats
I'll have you know empathy oozes out from me. Someone says they're sad and i get tears in my eyes, i have tears just thinking about it. People already call me Dr because I wear a white coat all the time, i also love doctor who. Dr. Phil asked me to come on his show because he was amazed of my charisma and charm

Also my mother says I'm very caring and sweet

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 26 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Secondary received!! Thank god, finally! Verified 8/7, secondary 9/13. IS, URM, LM 69

Reactions: 4 users
For the if you wish to update or expand on an activity did anybody leave it blank? Do they mean like if I wasnt able to make something a "most meaningful" expand on its significance?

For the if you wish to update or expand on an activity did anybody leave it blank? Do they mean like if I wasnt able to make something a "most meaningful" expand on its significance?
I used the space to talk about summer activities!!!

I used the space to talk about summer activities!!!
Ahh I just graduated so i am using the second question for summer/gap year plans :/ and now I am trying to find something to write about for the first one, i dont want to leave it blank but I also don't want to just add fluff

Ahh I just graduated so i am using the second question for summer/gap year plans :/ and now I am trying to find something to write about for the first one, i dont want to leave it blank but I also don't want to just add fluff

So my friend got an acceptance here last year and didn’t write anything for the expand/update question so I think no fluff is the way to go!!

Complete 8/11. Still waiting on that secondary T_T
LM 61

Just got rejected post secondary. GL everyone!

I left it blank cuz Im doing the same stuff that was in my primary (as in the stuff that has projected hours). Same thing I did over my gap year so idk what they wanted.

Rejected last night at 10:30pm. Complete 7/28, LM 81. This was probably my longest shot being OOS, and I got actually got an interview from another UC so I consider myself completely blessed. Good luck to everyone still in the running, I'm rooting for ya!

Rejected last night at 10:30pm. Complete 7/28, LM 81. This was probably my longest shot being OOS, and I got actually got an interview from another UC so I consider myself completely blessed. Good luck to everyone still in the running, I'm rooting for ya!

I'm sorry to hear that. On the plus side, congratulations on the many IIs!

• Anyone complete in August hear anything?

MSTP II about 30 min ago! :D
Complete 7/20

Reactions: 3 users
No I know they screen secondaries, but I'm wondering whether, like UCLA, they send out a notification when you're not going to be receiving a secondary.
Oh, I don't know then. Sorry.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for a secondary too (but I did get my primary verified hella late on 9/4). Got all my other UC secondaries. Really hoping to nag this one... but silence so far.

Absolutely shocked to have just gotten a secondary- primary processed pre- July 1st, OOS.

Damn two california schools rejecting me in the same day, rough. Rejected OOS LM 78, Complete 7/30. Good luck everyone!

Sorry to hear that. When were you complete?
It’s all good. This process is filled with uncertainty, rejection, and eventually excitement. Without risking the first couple we never get to the fun part. I was complete july 30th.

Reactions: 5 users
It’s all good. This process is filled with uncertainty, rejection, and eventually excitement. Without risking the first couple we never get to the fun part. I was complete july 30th.

That's a great outlook. I was thinking the same thing a couple of days ago when I got two rejections within 5 minutes of each other haha

Rejected from here today (no surprise though). Good luck to everyone who is still in the running!

Rejected post-secondary. LM 80, in-state, over 2 years of research at UCSF. Complete 7/18.

I know you're not supposed to expect anything but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think I had a good shot here :/
That sucks. But there will be a school for you and it will be a great new opportunity to grow. Hang in there!

Reactions: 3 users
Rejected post-secondary. LM 80, in-state, over 2 years of research at UCSF. Complete 7/18.

I know you're not supposed to expect anything but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think I had a good shot here :/
brah what the actual ****. What are they looking for then?!