2018-2019 University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
not particularly (518 mcat, 4.0 gpa, normal ECs)
Oh I would say def go for it! Stats wise your a good match for UChicago (obvi you have a lit GPA), and again, it's not really thaaaaat late in the cycle yet, so it's worth a shot!!

Members don't see this ad.

tbh the way this school been giving out IIs this cycle makes me feel bad so about my stats lol

Reactions: 4 users
tbh the way this school been giving out IIs this cycle makes me feel bad so about my stats lol
same bro, we have close to identical LM and WARS so i feel your pain

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
same bro, we have close to identical LM and WARS so i feel your pain
Has anyone even gotten an II to Pritzker in August? It's been Batman quiet here

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone even gotten an II to Pritzker in August? It's been Batman quiet here
Lol bruh you have like 8 interviews! Haha deep breaths your app is clearly baller lmao

Does that mean you have to have an interview first and you can schedule them at similar times? Or you just can send an ita email even if you haven't gotten an interview?

I got an interview at northwestern and really don't want to drive the 6 hours to Chicago twice if I might get an interview at Uchicago later. I didn't think this through properly... Should've considered this before scheduling my northwestern date.

Anyone that got an interview already (if anyone) can you share what dates were available?

That's my new strategy for IS schools

“Hello id like to let you know that I’ll be in the area every day between the months of August and March if you want to interview me please let me know so I can schedule within those dates”

I love it

Reactions: 5 users
ii here last night (at like 10pm central lol)! Complete 7/8. They had an August date available and plenty in September still

I'm wondering if anyone knows what the last day is to get a decision on October 15? I had to schedule my interview a little later in September due to conflicts

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Just Received II 15 minutes ago! LizzyM 67, OOS, ORM! Priztker is my top choice, beyond excited!!

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II! Complete 7/23.

Can you share the available dates?

Edit: mainly because I heard they were receptive to ITA emails and I wanna schedule this along g with northwestern so I don't have to make the trip twice.

Last edited:
Anyone else with an II having nightmares at night about spilling deep dish pizza sauce all over their white shirts during lunch? :rofl:Going to be the most cautious meal I ever eat

Reactions: 2 users
I think I'm just gonna go ahead and send it regardless. Maybe if it results in anything i can just reschedule the other to fit with this one

Anyone else with an II having nightmares at night about spilling deep dish pizza sauce all over their white shirts during lunch? :rofl:Going to be the most cautious meal I ever eat

Just eat it with a fork and knife like a European heathen

Can you share the available dates?

Edit: mainly because I heard they were receptive to ITA emails and I wanna schedule this along g with northwestern so I don't have to make the trip twice.
Yeah, no prob. There was 8/28, 9/13, 9/18, 9/20. No dates in October onward were offered. The ones in September might be off by ~1 day but I'm pretty sure those were the exact options. (sorry I didn't write them all down)

Yeah, no prob. There was 8/28, 9/13, 9/18, 9/20. No dates in October onward were offered. The ones in September might be off by ~1 day but I'm pretty sure those were the exact options. (sorry I didn't write them all down)

Thank you!

II today!! LM 78, OOS :) hope to see you guys there!!!

I think I'm just gonna go ahead and send it regardless. Maybe if it results in anything i can just reschedule the other to fit with this one

hey! I'm in the same situation as you, hoping to send an ITA email. how are you wording it? are you going to explicitly say the school you're interviewing for?

hey! I'm in the same situation as you, hoping to send an ITA email. how are you wording it? are you going to explicitly say the school you're interviewing for?
i kept it general and just said Im going to be in the area on the listed dates and told them I had submitted my complete application and asked if there was an opportunity for an interview if I could get it to align with those dates. Idk if it will help at all though because I got an email response the next day saying it was added to my file as an update

Just got the R from here. It was a reach, but I am glad to have been notified this early. Complete mid July.

Just got the axe, good luck everyone!

Anybody complete around or after 7/11 hear anything today?

Did they email? I have nothing so far, complete 7/15. They probably didn't get around to rejecting me yet then

First rejection LM 77 Complete 7/6, Good luck to everyone! and thanks to Pritzker for a quick decision

Last edited:
Somehow slid by without a rejection... maybe tomorrow they’ll hit me with that R :dead:

Reactions: 6 users
Somehow slid by without a rejection... maybe tomorrow they’ll hit me with that R :dead:
same bro i was complete 2-3 days after some of these R's so i'm bracing for it

Last edited:
anyone rejected here and mayo?

Freaking worried i have a red flag on my app. :/ finished early july. 76 LizzyM

Ugh I sent an ITA email revently so when I saw all these responses was expecting to see a rejection or interview waiting for me. At this point I just wanna know so I can finalize my traveling plans...

anyone rejected here and mayo?

Freaking worried i have a red flag on my app. :/ finished early july. 76 LizzyM

Probably essays/app not fitting well with their missions? At least with mayo I feel like they look for a very specific type of applicant especially with the small class size, not sure as much with pritzker.

Anyone complete 7/15 or later hear back with an R? Also what does it say on the portal